Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 3 of 19)

Physical Stores, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (70)

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered a 6 pack of wine glasses 20 August, no delivery no response

I ordered some wine glasses online 20 August, desptached they say 24th August. Its now 4th September, no delivery, tracking hasnt been updated, and despite emails to Harris Scarfe customer service, zero response.

Coco

Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

Harris ScarfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Environment

Tea Tree Plaza store manager, Susan Maddeford is the wife of infamous criminal Wayne Maddeford (Assult, Armed Robbery and taking court worker hostage). Would not allow my teenager to work in a dangerous environment.

Dissapopointed

Dissapopointed

No longer shop online.

Did not receive an item from my order but yet charge for it. And cannot all anyone to discuss it. Not happy. Bad service harris scaffe. I want my product or money back

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Alana

AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Nalaka

NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR PRODUCTS - POOR SERVICE

Madara

MadaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trash weak product

Only had it for a few months and the handle broke off smh what a waste, it began to be wobbly and I thought it was suspicious then whilst washing it BOOM broke right off.

Derbie

DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Randika

RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Kaz