Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 3 of 13)

Physical Stores, Online Store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (56)

ethel

ethel

Poor customer service

Tess

TessHobart, TAS

Product exchange

I felt a little awkward because I needed to exchange a set of saucepans that were unsuitable. Brad ensured the process was quick and easy, and provided an alternative product at a good price.

Dawn Craig

Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Am so glad a friend recommended a visit to the Mackay store and was very pleasantly surprised. Have purchased clothing and homewares on many occasions and very happy with all purchases. Prices are very reasonable, comprehensive choice and friendly service at the check out. Quality in every case has been excellent. Couldn't ask for more.

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

You won't get what you ordered

Last Christmas during a sale I ordered 2 Queen sized mattress protectors & a Queen sized Doona.
The email told me that because the items were coming from different warehouses there would be NO Tracking number supplied.
Only 1 Doona was sent.
After a couple of months of waiting I sent them an email asking where my mattress protectors were, they then sent me 1 Mattress Protector.
To Date I still haven't received the 2nd Mattress Protector even though I paid for it.
Just don't go through it.
They Steal peoples money without delivering the goods.

Where has happy customer service gone

After i had to search the store for assistance, I went to pay for my purchases, had an e-gift card, older lady was not happy, complaining that it wasn't as simple as just scanning it, that she then had to ring to authorize it then send a copy back... why are you in customer service if all you want to do is complain about servicing the customer?

sucker nomore

sucker nomoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Three people serving at the registers who completely ignored me today in the airport west store, later heard on of them say she was the assistant manager. In today’s poor economy I would have thought they would give better customer service.

Alisha

AlishaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing service

I've been to harris scarf adelaide a few times and every time I question myself "why did I go back there?".

When I have gone to buy a few things I've been treated like I couldn't afford them and when found I worked in hospitality then was lectured by one of your staff about how I should be doing something better and meaningful with my life.

Timsmokie

TimsmokieCentral Queensland, QLD

Upright vac cleaner

Got my new upright vac cleaner in mail yesterday brand name MXT. Dont buy it. It doesnt suck up dirt, dust properly. I have wasted my money. I have bought a few things from this company and have been happy. Very disappointed

wendy

wendyHobart, TAS

irons

great store for bargains you can always find something cheaper than anywhere else and very good brands. the iron i got was a saving of 70% off . i even got an iron in my fav colour (purple) it ironed out every crease.

Stephanie T.

Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be wary of bonus promotions that don't apply online

I have always been a fan of Harris Scarfe sales, I had recently bought a Killarney quilt with two bonus pillows from Mornington, and after seeing the same bonus online stocked up with 3 more. After receiving the 3 quilts without pillows, I was informed there is some small print about the offer not applying online (to which I responded why would it be promoted online if not applicable online). No offer to provide the bonus offer if we come into the store, quite annoyed and they have lost a customer due to the poor communication and management of my issue.

Maggs

MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

Alexii

AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Linelle

LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.

Dis

DisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I expected.

Needed a new underlay for my queen bed. So got on line to do some searching. Was easy to navigate Harris Scarf on line, and a bonus, thay had a sale on manchester!
The range was good and descriptions of the product was informative. Easy toorder and pay, got a confirmation email straight away. Was impressed with the tracking, I knew what day it was going to be delivered.
Only negative was they did not allow the delivery to be left in a safe place, I had to be home to sign for it or it would go to the post office, no big deal, just inconvenient.
Came quickly, ordered on 7th arrived 14th.

Lauretta

LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

PEK

PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

Bad service at the fountain gate location

Worst service ever, need to change the management, I waited to check on the items at the front desk for more than 15 minutes and no one showed up after they been called for 15 minutes because the item was the last one and missing some things.
Not recommended to anyone

John G.

John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv
donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Laraine 5years

Laraine 5yearsasked

Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Other General Merchandise Shops