Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 4 of 13)

Physical Stores, Online Store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (59)

Bad service at the fountain gate location

Worst service ever, need to change the management, I waited to check on the items at the front desk for more than 15 minutes and no one showed up after they been called for 15 minutes because the item was the last one and missing some things.
Not recommended to anyone

John G.

John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No price match!!!!

Harris scarfe has a pair of Julius Marlow shoes for $99 saw the same shoes on catch for $67 went to find out about price match and the answer was "we don't price match with online stores " it does not say that on they price match website, catch is an Australian online retail store but it was like banging your head against a brick wall!!! I showed them they price match guarantee but nothing, very disappointed in you Harris scarfe, won't be shopping with you anymore!!!

Georgia

GeorgiaAU

HS always on ‘sale’

I’m wary of stores who always have sales like HS. But are they really sales? With HS I highly doubt it because they heavily inflate the prices then put a 50% off sign above it. Even with the discount, the price is much higher than it’s worth. Sometimes you can prove this by looking at the same brand in Big W. HS stock their own brands too like Westcape, so it’s harder to check, but this brand is still overpriced even when it’s on sale. I only buy from HS now if I am desperate.

TONY

TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertising and not having stock

After visiting 3 HS stores looking for an item advertised in their flyer only to be told that stock has not arrived. Asked in one store if one could put away for me when they arrived only to be told "NO CAN DO"
Nice trick advertising and not having stock just to get customers into your store HS. I won't be shopping there in the future.

Viv

Viv

Great collection

Multiple brands at one shop so it’s convenient to do shopping there and also saves time. Customer service is great. Mostly it’s my go to shop for brands at ryde.

Shirley heathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a rip off

My husband bought me a Tramontina coffee plunger and he was pleased to be told it was marked down from $69.95 to a price of $39.95. I have had previous issues before at Harris Scarfe having items supposedly marked down so I checked the price on line and discovered that they were priced at $35 at Big W and was not on sale. It is dishonest and misleading to make you believe it is a bargain, it is just deceitful! I won't be buying from HS again unless I check out the correct retail price first.

Shirley heath

Just to follow up, I did return the item to Harris Scarfe and found another brand for a fraction of the reduced price in another store.

Karen

KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Won’t buy online again!!

Not happy Harrisscafe!!
Not only did you send me someone else’s order, but when I contacted you about the mix up I was told they would resend my order. Then a few days later PayPal informs me I have been refunded my purchase. However I was not refunded the postage amount. So I got charged postage on an order I never received & now I have to go out a buy the items I wanted again. Shame on you Harrisscafe, you have lost me as a customer.

Chris H

Chris HSydney, NSW

Disappointing purchase

Nabeel

NabeelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most of the items are unavailable but they only tell you this after few days of placing the order

I bought 4 jeans and 4 shirts through online. After few days I get an email saying 3 of the jeans and 2 shirts are out of stock! My wife ordered few tops and they did the same. Now I see similar reviews here and never gonna order again.

Sheryn H.

Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Samw

SamwVictoria

High price and dangerous

Naty

NatyQueensland

I really like the store

Easy to shop around the store. They offer a variety of products and a very competitive price items. Staff working there is very friendly and helpful. Definitely I will be coming back.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Sent the wrong product

Store sent the wrong product. I ordered a Dunpillo-Therapillo Medium and was sent a Dunpillo Latex- Medium instead, which costs less. I was charged too much for a product I did not order. No refund policy on pillows. Not impressed at all and will not recommend this shop.

Shawnee

ShawneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional Online Services

I purchased 3 letter candles for Valentine's Day online. There are my boyfriend‘s name.
Then after a few days i have received an e-mail that they have canceled part of my order, which is one of the candles and another item.

I am very disappointed with this behavior. How can they cancel the customer's order without authorization? At least they can e-mail the customer if they want to keep their order or cancel the whole order . Also, this company are unable to provide tracking numbers. The worst online shopping experience i ever have.

Janel Hibbert

Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv
donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Laraine 5years

Laraine 5yearsasked

Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Other General Merchandise Shops