Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 5 of 13)

Physical Stores, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (61)

Shawnee

ShawneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional Online Services

I purchased 3 letter candles for Valentine's Day online. There are my boyfriend‘s name.
Then after a few days i have received an e-mail that they have canceled part of my order, which is one of the candles and another item.

I am very disappointed with this behavior. How can they cancel the customer's order without authorization? At least they can e-mail the customer if they want to keep their order or cancel the whole order . Also, this company are unable to provide tracking numbers. The worst online shopping experience i ever have.

Janel Hibbert

Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied

bb2811

bb2811canberra

Well used bathroom scales

Just bought a set of weightwatchers bathroom scales - they have clearly been used with the rubber footings actually worn at the bottom. Plus they don’t work - now I have to got back in and get a new set - not happy - surely they check returns before they put them back in circulation.

Anne C

Anne CMelbourne

Thank you Andrew, Area Manager for the fantastic help you gave me at the Forest Hill store.

Mr.G

Mr.GGippsland, VIC

great co but once again NEW release? of the OVATION coffee machine, 12 mths later and 20/25 $ cheap

What a pity(that such great staff into days shopping experiences, that HELP you) have to deal with such a poor item

R Siva

R SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never trust the price reductions!!

On Boxing Day I saw VS Sasson Mens grooming style kit reduced from $79.95 to $55. I asked my nephew to if he liked it and he checked online and said Myers were selling for $45. We took that to the counter and when we said that they price matched. However I found out from VS Sasson website RRP is $59.95. Harris Scarfe increased the price and drop it a bit. I also found out that Harveynorman sells it for $44. Never ever i shall trust their price reductions and sales.

Never shopping here again!

Cancelled an item, have delivered two items and another still outstanding.
Contacted customer service to ensure what I wanted was available on line and we be delivered prior to Christmas. Ordered same day only to get a notification 2 days later to say it was unavailable. Numerous emails to customer service got me nothing but lip service. I have since had two items delivered with two sill outstanding and they aren’t responding to emails. Annoyed that I was mislead and now there are no updates. These were Christmas presents that the guaranteed would be delivered before Christmas.
Never ever again not on line or in store.

Diane

DianeMelbourne

Terrible packaging and delivery.

Worst ever packaging , box too big , item that was ordered open and parts of the order all over the place.
don't think l would order from Harris Scarfe again,

Bad customer service

The cashier ‘[name removed]’ said these 2 words to me “that’s $186.95”. No hello, no thank you, no goodbye. Probably because she was too busy talking to her co worker about taking boxes home. Very disappointing.

Liz

LizPottsville

Bought a set of bluestone pans for $79.95

Product is ok, but it was advertised as being $79.95 reduced from $499. I believe that’s a lie. Where would you pay $499 and when did they have them for $499?

Val

ValSydney

Terrible package, service and shipping

First time order and its terrible. The package was open, the pen was broken and I am still waiting for the other order to arrive and I don’t even want to know the condition that it is going to be. Will never order from Harris Scarfe even if is free. Very disappointed. And there is no phone number to call but only email.

Carmela

Carmela

This store is always well stocked, the staff are friendly and great value

Bought a few things over the years, At elizabeth store, of harris Scarfe. The sstaff are always so friendly and helpful.
Yesterday i bough a pair of Sandler sandals, heavily reduced. Lots of products to choose from. I love the Store.

joy

joy

On line Order

Terrible terrible. I new the order could come from different locations but this is crazy. 12 items.
received 5 items. next 5 still coming. then another 1 item still coming. I queried the last item still missing.
funny that, they said the last of the item was not suitable for sale and would refund me. What load of rubbish. just to lazy to to process last item. as it turns out NOT all harris scarf stores are connect to on line order. never again

Ten people once check out open

Appalling management and customer experience. New to review your chewing staffing levels. Doubt I will come back preferring now target or big w

Jeffrey Charles

Jeffrey Charles

They inflate prices to offer discounts

Prices are faked and nobody would buy anything for those prices ....they sell them whilst telling you they are giving you 50% off their inflated prices.

Dee

DeeWagga Wagga

New Bronson Polos terrible

The new big men’s range of Bronson Polo shirts Is terrible. Harris Scarfe changed them from Cotton polyester to plain cotton last season. These have always been a fantastic shirt up until recently. They now shrink in the length and stretch in the width making them look awful after one wash. Please change them back.

Lexus Lizzie

Lexus LizzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Bought a set of Salter dual pour kitchen scales reduced from 79.95 to 34.95 only to discover the same product is offered full price at the Good Guys for 29.95. I will never trust pricing at Harris Scarf again.

Jennifer M

Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle free exchange-without receipt

I nervously went to exchange sheets at Tarneit store, knowing I had no receipt. No problem! The operator was so friendly and polite. I knew the purchase date from a bank statement, and she found it on their system immediately. She even offered a refund. Lovely experience.

Ash

Ash

Jeans are A++

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans that fit amazingly! Also ordered a waffle bowl maker which was great but simply left out an item from my order, wasn't even on the packing invoice but is on my order invoice and still haven't received a refund. Love the jeans though!

Nola S.

Nola S.asked

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv
donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Other General Merchandise Shops