Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (52)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (41)

Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.

Totally appalling experience at harris scarfe frankston on 07/07/2021

Totally appalling experience, not only for myself but an elderly customer who I witnessed wanted to purchase some Manchester but was not sure if the sheets would fit but was promptly told that there was no exchange or refund on the sheets by the robotic cashier. Harris Scarfe you need to abide by consumer laws and more importantly treat our valued eldery customers with the respect that they deserve..

Store LocationFrankston
Inga
IngaFar North Queensland, QLD

Won't publish honest review on their site

I am disgusted I got a email to say my review doesn't meet their guidelines!? Why, because it is honest and not positive??

I bought 2 bulk packs of Space Vac bags and over half didnt work and reinflated. Such a waste of money. Now I would not trust Harris Scarfe as well with their biaised & moderated reviews.

Ken
KenPerth

Poor Customer Service, order never received

Flora L.
Flora L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most terrible online shopping experience

Terrible online shopping experience… order was placed on 2 June 2021 and found out no street number was filled in delivery address by Harris Scarfe. We had approached customer service team 3 times, It’s now 19 June and we still have not received a reply and resolution.

The Smiths
The Smiths

The WORST customer service ever!!!

Buyers please be aware if you do not receive an item or items in your online order that customer service promise to look into your enquiry and do absolutely NOTHING. I placed an order on "28th April" and did not receive everything. I kept sending emails to customer service but nothing was done about it. My last resort was to place a post on their FB page... *result we cannot supply the items and will now do a refund.
How about letting the customer know earlier... if I did not chase you up I would have got nothing. I think they just hope you will go away!

Horrible for online shopping

I ordered 7 items from Harris Scarfe online over 2 weeks ago. I then got an email everyday for a week to inform me my order status saying my order is being packed. Then today after over 2 weeks I got an email saying my whole order had been cancelled due to product availability. Very disappointed with the Harris Scarfe online store and the whole shopping experience!

Judith N.
Judith N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Order

I placed an order online and received a wrong size of the item I had ordered. I called the airport west store to check if I could get it in my size and I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. If I wanted to purchase in store I would have gone instore that is the reason for my online purchase so I did not have to go instore.

Sylvia81
Sylvia81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality, not as described

I purchased Access 1000 TC ( thread count) cotton rich sheet set. The texture is rough, even after washing, the weave is uneven, not as good as cheaper 250 TC. I compared product to other 1000TC sheets I own. Label says cotton rich but it is an unpleasant blend. I feel ripped off, a very poor quality product with deceptive labeling. Don't buy.

Store LocationCarnegie

Hanifa Saberian
Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Products are cheap and do not last long

I bought some non stick pans and food sticks so badly to the pans. one is permanently discoloured because I couldn’t scrape off the fried food.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery unable to be left in a safe place

Harris Scarfe shipping override any request to Australia Post to leave parcels in a safe place which is extremely inconvenient. Under current COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post no longer require any signatures for parcel delivery, so why do they not allow a parcel to be left unattended in a safe place if requested by the recipient?

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online Store Inventory and Order Management Systems Extremely Poor

As a previously satisfied longtime shopper in person and online at Harris Scarfe stores in Brisbane, my most recent online purchase was very problematic. It would appear that their inventory and order management system is experiencing a lot of issues. Three items from my previously confirmed order were unable to be supplied in a drip feed fashion which was extremely disappointing. When prompted for feedback by them for this order, I highlighted the above issues, but they refused to publish or address my feedback.

kerrie
kerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Ordered a product from this company and it has been over a month and I have still not received. Customer Support was useless. I understand Aust Post is behind due to Covid, but a little bit of Customer Support would be appreciated. I have ordered from other online stores during this time with no problems. This will be the last time I ever shop with this company, online or instore. No wonder the company has been experience problems.

Jannie
JannieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tefal

Purchased tefal in chile & lasted For 11 years. Decided to buy a new set 17 april 2018 from Marion . Sales person said great product but coating already making bubbles. Bad unsafe product .

Store LocationMarion . Adelaide
Chill
ChillSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customers service

Give this lot a miss when ordering on line. Customer service? What customer service. I placed an order, and realised it was incorrect and contacted them straight away....multiple times, to stop the order. I was ignored every time and they simply proceeded with the sale. Now I have a huge box sitting in my lounge room and no way to address the issue. Won’t ever deal with them again.