Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)

Phil E.
Phil E.

Broken and still taking my money... Grrrrrr

I ordered 2 sets of crockery, waited longer than I would have expected but that's no big deal, when they arrived, I could hear the clatter of broken items inside, I opened it and yes 2 cups were smashed to smithereens. I contacted HS and they got back to me after I sent them pictures of the broken items also a Massive big chip on one of the dinner plates. I'm still waiting to get rid of this useless set and for them to STOP taking money out. DO NOT BUY FROM HARRIS SCARFE on line.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Customer service lacking

Have shopped with this company for years usually get what I order. Not this time add items to cart place order to be sent a computer generated response of have refunded your money as product no longer available.
Get a statement for one day’s transaction. Any other company sends out a statement end of each month so one can see what has been purchased and returned. When I rang kept on hold for almost an hour (sick of companies using covid for an excuse) if your so busy there are thousands looking for work. To be told oh your bill is even more than what the one day statement says and no information on the returns.

Have cut up my card and won’t be shopping here again.

Lidia
LidiaSydney

Do not trust their online customer service

CRoberts
CRobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t even get a response

I bought 2 dinner sets and upon opening them I found 2 of the mugs with handles broken off. Emailed immediately with a photo of mugs and receipt. No response! Emailed again after 3 days. No response! Sent FB message, can see it’s been read. Still no response! They just don’t care and don’t want to know. Terrible customer service

Faulty product

Electrocute by faulty electric blanket
Disappointed with product
Disappointed with staff who said she will handle the situation and hasn’t replied since.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.

Anjum
AnjumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Faulty item - Chipped lid on a cast iron pot. The item was a gift so no receipt but it was purchased on the Harris Scarfe store card. The gift was from my elderly mother who lives in a different state. Instead of verifying the purchase internally and try to resolve the issue and exchange the item the customer service officer continued to send a generic reply’s and wasted my time. I don’t intend to ever purchase from this store again it honestly not worth the headache.

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

Alana
AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Randika
RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria
TONY
TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Store LocationShellhabour, NSW