Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (104)

greg b.
greg b.South-Eastern Region, NSW

They Cancelled My Order and Kept Money

The shop I went to did not have the product I required so they placed the order via their online store.
Next day I got an email saying that my order had been cancelled and no explanation given as to why.
I have rung and asked about them refunding my money (over $500) twice now and I keep getting told that they have sent the request to the products department and promise to let me know whats happening but have failed to do so. Why do they take the money from my account before even knowing if they can complete the order.
Poor service, poor communication and bad business practice to charge before even knowing if they can supply the goods.

Shweta
ShwetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Manager and cancel order which is paid in full without notification

I ordered Smith & Nobel 6.5L Digital Air Fryer Red SNDF275R having order no.7003271254 and i got email all of sudden thats after pay refund proceed but no notification for my order which was paid in full. Work in retail didn’t get chance to pick but they cnx wdut notification and still in stock available to pick up on high price. If they don’t want to sell on promotions why they put on sale. Worst experience i have

Store LocationTarneit
Ladyandthetiger
LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service. Would give negative stars if possible.

Placed an order and 3 days later prices on items had significantly decreased ($45 —> $30) items had not been delivered yet so I called the company and asked them to provide the items at the lower price. Very rudely told NO. Told them to cancel the order which they did. Placed a new order online with the discounted prices - the order went through fine BUT now they are saying the item which I wanted them to honour the lower price for is not available. As this was really the only item in the order I particularly wanted, I am canceling the whole order. Again. What a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I should have checked the customer reviews here before ordering.

Michelle
MichelleMount Gambier

Harris Scarfe great online service over past few years

So far..so good, judging by other reviews.Have bought clothes,homewares online because no local store in Mt Gambier..fast post and good competitive pricing.So thought I would check out their recent sales on electrical items.Smith and Nobel bread maker and ice cream maker both really good discount so had nothing to lose.HS Elizabeth SA sent both items on the same day purchased and was well packaged..so thankyou to the team there.Both machines work really well,especially for the pricepoint.Cheers!

Poopsie
PoopsieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sash and Rose Nightmare Dressing Gowns

Store LocationBallarat

Ladies fashion & store layout

Moruya store. Quality of fabrics, choice of styles/fashion and general store layout has really deteriorated over the last twelve months and I can no longer find anything to wear here. Clothing has become dull & old fashioned which is such a pity and it is no longer the bustling store it used to be.

Store LocationMoruya - no purchase
Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service

Purchased a quilt cover yesterday took the pillow cases out of the package to get more of a detailed look and today took it back to exchange it, but because I opened the packaging would not accept it. There excuse was Covid!

Store LocationSouth Morang
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service team is actually just ghosts

Warranty Claim MadeNo

"Explorer" in name only...

Not a patch on the real "original" explorer socks. These seem a pale imitation - thin, nylony and cheap feel.

I feel cheated.

Lisha
LishaSydney, NSW

Broken Dinner set

I ordered 3 sets of Dinner sets. My package arrived after a week to Sydney, however the box was full damaged and half open. On top of it, the dinner sets were broken. Horrible experience. I submitted the same review on their website which was moderated and removed. Dishonest company! I did call their customer care who issued me a refund but who needs this added stress!

• +1Thumbnail
Susan
Susan

Worst online and custoner service exerience

arcadia10
arcadia10Perth, WA

Great experience with Harris Scarfe online store

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every online order, gets cancelled 24 hrs later - they advertise non stocked goods.

I ordered an airfryer oven a month ago online, the order was cancelled by Harris scarf 3 days later and refunded 5 days later. I paid for a different model airfryer oven 3 nights ago, got an email that its not in stock. I paid $399 for an e scooter lunchtime Monday online, they cancelled it this morning as its not in stock. STOP ADVERTISING GOODS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPLYING, massive waste of my time, and I can't spend elsewhere as I've got $800 frozen on my card in pending refunds from H.S. Not happy at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont bother calling or emailing ... Worst "customer service" ever.

Unfortunately I really wanted to buy something they stock so I persisted. Most frustrating week of my life. No communication

Kimberly
KimberlySouth East Queensland, QLD

POOR online shopping service!

I ordered $400+ worth, had 2 items cancelled due to not available stocks, while still posted on the website when I re-checked!

Also few items have some scratches/scrapes on them and does NOT look brand new! very disappointed!