Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (76)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (76)

Shweta
ShwetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Manager and cancel order which is paid in full without notification

I ordered Smith & Nobel 6.5L Digital Air Fryer Red SNDF275R having order no.7003271254 and i got email all of sudden thats after pay refund proceed but no notification for my order which was paid in full. Work in retail didn’t get chance to pick but they cnx wdut notification and still in stock available to pick up on high price. If they don’t want to sell on promotions why they put on sale. Worst experience i have

Store LocationTarneit
Ladyandthetiger
LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service. Would give negative stars if possible.

Placed an order and 3 days later prices on items had significantly decreased ($45 —> $30) items had not been delivered yet so I called the company and asked them to provide the items at the lower price. Very rudely told NO. Told them to cancel the order which they did. Placed a new order online with the discounted prices - the order went through fine BUT now they are saying the item which I wanted them to honour the lower price for is not available. As this was really the only item in the order I particularly wanted, I am canceling the whole order. Again. What a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I should have checked the customer reviews here before ordering.

Michelle
MichelleMount Gambier

Harris Scarfe great online service over past few years

So far..so good, judging by other reviews.Have bought clothes,homewares online because no local store in Mt Gambier..fast post and good competitive pricing.So thought I would check out their recent sales on electrical items.Smith and Nobel bread maker and ice cream maker both really good discount so had nothing to lose.HS Elizabeth SA sent both items on the same day purchased and was well packaged..so thankyou to the team there.Both machines work really well,especially for the pricepoint.Cheers!

Poopsie
PoopsieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sash and Rose Nightmare Dressing Gowns

Store LocationBallarat

Ladies fashion & store layout

Moruya store. Quality of fabrics, choice of styles/fashion and general store layout has really deteriorated over the last twelve months and I can no longer find anything to wear here. Clothing has become dull & old fashioned which is such a pity and it is no longer the bustling store it used to be.

Store LocationMoruya - no purchase
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service team is actually just ghosts

Warranty Claim MadeNo

"Explorer" in name only...

Not a patch on the real "original" explorer socks. These seem a pale imitation - thin, nylony and cheap feel.

I feel cheated.

Lisha
LishaSydney, NSW

Broken Dinner set

I ordered 3 sets of Dinner sets. My package arrived after a week to Sydney, however the box was full damaged and half open. On top of it, the dinner sets were broken. Horrible experience. I submitted the same review on their website which was moderated and removed. Dishonest company! I did call their customer care who issued me a refund but who needs this added stress!

• +1Thumbnail
Susan
Susan

Worst online and custoner service exerience

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every online order, gets cancelled 24 hrs later - they advertise non stocked goods.

I ordered an airfryer oven a month ago online, the order was cancelled by Harris scarf 3 days later and refunded 5 days later. I paid for a different model airfryer oven 3 nights ago, got an email that its not in stock. I paid $399 for an e scooter lunchtime Monday online, they cancelled it this morning as its not in stock. STOP ADVERTISING GOODS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPLYING, massive waste of my time, and I can't spend elsewhere as I've got $800 frozen on my card in pending refunds from H.S. Not happy at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont bother calling or emailing ... Worst "customer service" ever.

Unfortunately I really wanted to buy something they stock so I persisted. Most frustrating week of my life. No communication

Pie P.
Pie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order cancellation

Completely disappointed with Harris Scarfe. Spent time navigating their website to find items I would like to purchase, added almost $170 worth of items to my cart for delivery. All were in stock at the time of checkout. After my order has been confirmed, they ended up cancelling my entire order because "they cannot fulfill" it. Why not update the website instead to say they are not available rather than wasting customers time? If I could give zero stars, I would.

Fraudulent scammers

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No product quality control and appalling customer support.

Made a large purchase of multiple items on the Harris scarfe online site and received 1 item a week later. I then spent the next 5 weeks chasing up my additional items with no response through their online contact customer service dept, except for an automated reply that they would respond within 48hrs. I finally got through to the customer service dept via a phone call and was told in a deadpan voice the products are no longer in stock and you’re receiving a refund! The customer service rep showed no sincerity of empathy and couldn’t have cared less about Harris Scarfe advertising goods online that are out of stock.
Clearly the company has employed either lazy or under qualified staff.

Colin Field
Colin FieldTura Beach

No care no responsibility

Purchased some towels etc to be delivered to my son in Melbourne. However the goods were incorrectly sent
to my address in NSW which is the billing address not the delivery address.
Rang Harris Scarfe they told me they would not rectify the situation. Essentially bad luck. Lodged a complaint with Harris Scarfe however they failed to even respond. Disgraceful customer service.