Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

1.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Very unhappy
Very unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute no consideration to customer

Purchased supposedly super soft woollen blankets. Got them home and they where definitely not wool. They where prickly, itchy and scratchy. These where not cheap blankets. When returned to shop manager just keep repeating there store policy. Asked to speak with someone above and he keep repeating store policy. It was like it had been practiced. Cannot use blankets. Will never ever shop there again
After a lot of work and contacting their head office,we finely received credit for full amount.

Store LocationCarindale
Loretta H.
Loretta H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

returns policy

purchased a pair of black Slazenger shoes for work lasted 8 weeks before seems came apart
Have my receipt and they refused to exchange, I don't want my money back just swap them I presume they are faulty. I work three days 24 hours per week do the maths ....
Store didn't help neither did head office .....

Store LocationTarneit
Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item and then the problems began.

The first item 10l air fryer was faulty but when returned to our nearest store we were told we would have to drive an extra 20kms if we wanted the same product which now works well, but no instore transfer was offered or any other solution, poor service be aware of this before using Harris Scarfe.
I will not shop there again.

Mandy
Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Jen
Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

John G.
John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Store LocationEpping Vic