Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (68)

Fraudulent scammers

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No product quality control and appalling customer support.

Made a large purchase of multiple items on the Harris scarfe online site and received 1 item a week later. I then spent the next 5 weeks chasing up my additional items with no response through their online contact customer service dept, except for an automated reply that they would respond within 48hrs. I finally got through to the customer service dept via a phone call and was told in a deadpan voice the products are no longer in stock and you’re receiving a refund! The customer service rep showed no sincerity of empathy and couldn’t have cared less about Harris Scarfe advertising goods online that are out of stock.
Clearly the company has employed either lazy or under qualified staff.

Colin Field
Colin FieldTura Beach

No care no responsibility

Purchased some towels etc to be delivered to my son in Melbourne. However the goods were incorrectly sent
to my address in NSW which is the billing address not the delivery address.
Rang Harris Scarfe they told me they would not rectify the situation. Essentially bad luck. Lodged a complaint with Harris Scarfe however they failed to even respond. Disgraceful customer service.

Phil E.
Phil E.

Broken and still taking my money... Grrrrrr

I ordered 2 sets of crockery, waited longer than I would have expected but that's no big deal, when they arrived, I could hear the clatter of broken items inside, I opened it and yes 2 cups were smashed to smithereens. I contacted HS and they got back to me after I sent them pictures of the broken items also a Massive big chip on one of the dinner plates. I'm still waiting to get rid of this useless set and for them to STOP taking money out. DO NOT BUY FROM HARRIS SCARFE on line.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 weeks later and still no delivery

Another company hiding behind "covid" for their pathetic logistics capability.

Ordered an air fryer on 17 August. It's now September 8th and I still have nothing.

Steer well clear and buy from a company that will actually deliver your goods!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t accept orders you can’t honour and respond to your CUSTOMERS

Ordered a quilt and quilt cover online. Same as previous reviews, received email notification to advise quilt cover not available (still showing on website as being in stock a week after my query) and refund will be processed.
Very quick to take your money instantly online even if product not available but have to rely on business days for refund.
Emailed request to cancel quilt also as I had ordered as a set. No response.
Called Customer “Service” and like others who have reviewed, waited nearly an hour for my call to be answered.
Have sent numerous emails and have had one very non committal response.
Shame, Harris Scarfe used to be a go to but the service is now appalling.
Will shop elsewhere and happily pay more for a service.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Customer service lacking

Have shopped with this company for years usually get what I order. Not this time add items to cart place order to be sent a computer generated response of have refunded your money as product no longer available.
Get a statement for one day’s transaction. Any other company sends out a statement end of each month so one can see what has been purchased and returned. When I rang kept on hold for almost an hour (sick of companies using covid for an excuse) if your so busy there are thousands looking for work. To be told oh your bill is even more than what the one day statement says and no information on the returns.

Have cut up my card and won’t be shopping here again.

Disaster

Where do I Start ? Their online ordering system is abysmal. How can a well known brand fail so miserably and have such an inept system ? They will process the order only to refund 5 minutes later. It clearly shows the items I'm after are in stock. No click and collect available, on hold for 45 minutes to an hour trying to speak to someone, then hanging up in frustration. Hopeless, the people in charge need to re- assess their strategies, I won't bother with this store ever again.

Dri GLO sheets WB

Sheets were no where near a QB and top sheet had holes in it, after no response they are now rags, twice now this has happened with sheets, will never order from them again

julie
julieIllawarra, NSW

The worst experience ever

I ordered two pillows from their online store. After many phone calls and emails to customer service my pillows never came and in fact were delivered to an Address in Victoria and I am in NSW. Worst customer service, Very dismissive and telling me different story ever time I rang. Now asking for a refund.

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero customer service.

Maria Barnett
Maria Barnett

Never use this shop

I bought a comforter cost $98 dollar found else where for $35, I also ordereda dinerset at the same time. Has taken 5 weeks to send it. I contacted customer service no answer to my question at all. Pays to shop around, they are expensive and no customer service.

Lidia
LidiaSydney

Do not trust their online customer service

Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.

Totally appalling experience at harris scarfe frankston on 07/07/2021

Totally appalling experience, not only for myself but an elderly customer who I witnessed wanted to purchase some Manchester but was not sure if the sheets would fit but was promptly told that there was no exchange or refund on the sheets by the robotic cashier. Harris Scarfe you need to abide by consumer laws and more importantly treat our valued eldery customers with the respect that they deserve..

Store LocationFrankston