Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (60)

Best customer service at Bennets Green

Bought some clothes online which needed to be swapped for a bigger size.Excellent customer care at Bennets Green.Keep up the good work.

Lucas M.

Lucas M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible customer service

They are very rude over the phone, they are unhelpful, I don't understand why to have a phone line if you have rude people answering. Better not to exist

Warranty Claim MadeNo
The Smiths

The Smiths

The WORST customer service ever!!!

Buyers please be aware if you do not receive an item or items in your online order that customer service promise to look into your enquiry and do absolutely NOTHING. I placed an order on "28th April" and did not receive everything. I kept sending emails to customer service but nothing was done about it. My last resort was to place a post on their FB page... *result we cannot supply the items and will now do a refund.
How about letting the customer know earlier... if I did not chase you up I would have got nothing. I think they just hope you will go away!

Faulty product

Electrocute by faulty electric blanket
Disappointed with product
Disappointed with staff who said she will handle the situation and hasn’t replied since.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item and then the problems began.

The first item 10l air fryer was faulty but when returned to our nearest store we were told we would have to drive an extra 20kms if we wanted the same product which now works well, but no instore transfer was offered or any other solution, poor service be aware of this before using Harris Scarfe.
I will not shop there again.

Anjum

AnjumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Faulty item - Chipped lid on a cast iron pot. The item was a gift so no receipt but it was purchased on the Harris Scarfe store card. The gift was from my elderly mother who lives in a different state. Instead of verifying the purchase internally and try to resolve the issue and exchange the item the customer service officer continued to send a generic reply’s and wasted my time. I don’t intend to ever purchase from this store again it honestly not worth the headache.

Horrible for online shopping

I ordered 7 items from Harris Scarfe online over 2 weeks ago. I then got an email everyday for a week to inform me my order status saying my order is being packed. Then today after over 2 weeks I got an email saying my whole order had been cancelled due to product availability. Very disappointed with the Harris Scarfe online store and the whole shopping experience!

Judith N.

Judith N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Order

I placed an order online and received a wrong size of the item I had ordered. I called the airport west store to check if I could get it in my size and I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. If I wanted to purchase in store I would have gone instore that is the reason for my online purchase so I did not have to go instore.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Poor customer service, Loud Manager

Store LocationVictoria
Madjaspa

MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really good at replacing or refunding products

I want to say that Harris Scarfe are really great at exchanging or refunding products that I am not happy with. No questions asked, they just do it! Usually great quality products.

Sylvia81

Sylvia81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality, not as described

I purchased Access 1000 TC ( thread count) cotton rich sheet set. The texture is rough, even after washing, the weave is uneven, not as good as cheaper 250 TC. I compared product to other 1000TC sheets I own. Label says cotton rich but it is an unpleasant blend. I feel ripped off, a very poor quality product with deceptive labeling. Don't buy.

Joke Company

Brought an air fryer and a basket for it.
after 4 days I received and email saying say part of your order is cancelled. YEA they canceled the Air fryer and not the basket, nor a call asking if you want to proceed. Obliviously not the basket is useless with the air fryer.

JOKE COMPANY.

Hanifa Saberian

Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Products are cheap and do not last long

I bought some non stick pans and food sticks so badly to the pans. one is permanently discoloured because I couldn’t scrape off the fried food.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery unable to be left in a safe place

Harris Scarfe shipping override any request to Australia Post to leave parcels in a safe place which is extremely inconvenient. Under current COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post no longer require any signatures for parcel delivery, so why do they not allow a parcel to be left unattended in a safe place if requested by the recipient?