Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 4)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (88)

Anjum
AnjumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Faulty item - Chipped lid on a cast iron pot. The item was a gift so no receipt but it was purchased on the Harris Scarfe store card. The gift was from my elderly mother who lives in a different state. Instead of verifying the purchase internally and try to resolve the issue and exchange the item the customer service officer continued to send a generic reply’s and wasted my time. I don’t intend to ever purchase from this store again it honestly not worth the headache.

Judith N.
Judith N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Order

I placed an order online and received a wrong size of the item I had ordered. I called the airport west store to check if I could get it in my size and I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. If I wanted to purchase in store I would have gone instore that is the reason for my online purchase so I did not have to go instore.

Sylvia81
Sylvia81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality, not as described

I purchased Access 1000 TC ( thread count) cotton rich sheet set. The texture is rough, even after washing, the weave is uneven, not as good as cheaper 250 TC. I compared product to other 1000TC sheets I own. Label says cotton rich but it is an unpleasant blend. I feel ripped off, a very poor quality product with deceptive labeling. Don't buy.

Store LocationCarnegie
Hanifa Saberian
Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Products are cheap and do not last long

I bought some non stick pans and food sticks so badly to the pans. one is permanently discoloured because I couldn’t scrape off the fried food.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery unable to be left in a safe place

Harris Scarfe shipping override any request to Australia Post to leave parcels in a safe place which is extremely inconvenient. Under current COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post no longer require any signatures for parcel delivery, so why do they not allow a parcel to be left unattended in a safe place if requested by the recipient?

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online Store Inventory and Order Management Systems Extremely Poor

As a previously satisfied longtime shopper in person and online at Harris Scarfe stores in Brisbane, my most recent online purchase was very problematic. It would appear that their inventory and order management system is experiencing a lot of issues. Three items from my previously confirmed order were unable to be supplied in a drip feed fashion which was extremely disappointing. When prompted for feedback by them for this order, I highlighted the above issues, but they refused to publish or address my feedback.

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

Laura
Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

lianne
lianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Cotton Sheets as advertised.

I ordered 2 sheets sets, different Brands. 1 Polo. It said that these were cotton.
Got them delivered and they were Cotton Polyester blend. The other set, which were a different brand, were exactly the same made, same stitching, all from India. No different to the others. Again, suppose to be all Cotton. Doesn't feel any different than the others. Don't buy online as you are not getting what you pay for

kerrie
kerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Ordered a product from this company and it has been over a month and I have still not received. Customer Support was useless. I understand Aust Post is behind due to Covid, but a little bit of Customer Support would be appreciated. I have ordered from other online stores during this time with no problems. This will be the last time I ever shop with this company, online or instore. No wonder the company has been experience problems.

donnyluv
donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Jannie
JannieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tefal

Purchased tefal in chile & lasted For 11 years. Decided to buy a new set 17 april 2018 from Marion . Sales person said great product but coating already making bubbles. Bad unsafe product .

Store LocationMarion . Adelaide

Nikki Smith
Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Mel
Melmordialloc

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE

Ordered an airfryer on the 7th or September 20. Received 3 emails (all exactly the same) stating that my order is being processed. Today is the evening of 17th of Sept 20 and the status still says processing. Email to Customer service has had no response after almost a week. Looks like customer service is non existent and my money is stuck. Missed out on buying the same product on sale elsewhere.

Update 21/09: Order still processing.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

Coco
Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Harris Scarfe
Harris ScarfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Environment

Tea Tree Plaza store manager, Susan Maddeford is the wife of infamous criminal Wayne Maddeford (Assult, Armed Robbery and taking court worker hostage). Would not allow my teenager to work in a dangerous environment.

Dissapopointed
Dissapopointed

No longer shop online.

Did not receive an item from my order but yet charge for it. And cannot all anyone to discuss it. Not happy. Bad service harris scaffe. I want my product or money back

Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Alana
AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Nalaka
NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Derbie
DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Randika
RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria