Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 3 of 10)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (84)

Chill
ChillSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customers service

Give this lot a miss when ordering on line. Customer service? What customer service. I placed an order, and realised it was incorrect and contacted them straight away....multiple times, to stop the order. I was ignored every time and they simply proceeded with the sale. Now I have a huge box sitting in my lounge room and no way to address the issue. Won’t ever deal with them again.

Harris Scarfe Customer Service

After an appliance had developed a fault I visited the Chermside Westfield store and subsequently contacted the Harris Scarfe Customer Service team. The staff member at the store checkout was very helpful and the Customer Service team member provided a prompt and detailed reply with a completely satisfactory resolution of the problem. Excellent service from both branches of the company.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

tony
tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered a 6 pack of wine glasses 20 August, no delivery no response

I ordered some wine glasses online 20 August, desptached they say 24th August. Its now 4th September, no delivery, tracking hasnt been updated, and despite emails to Harris Scarfe customer service, zero response.

Coco
Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Harris Scarfe
Harris ScarfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Environment

Tea Tree Plaza store manager, Susan Maddeford is the wife of infamous criminal Wayne Maddeford (Assult, Armed Robbery and taking court worker hostage). Would not allow my teenager to work in a dangerous environment.

Dissapopointed
Dissapopointed

No longer shop online.

Did not receive an item from my order but yet charge for it. And cannot all anyone to discuss it. Not happy. Bad service harris scaffe. I want my product or money back

Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Alana
AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Nalaka
NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR PRODUCTS - POOR SERVICE

Madara
MadaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trash weak product

Only had it for a few months and the handle broke off smh what a waste, it began to be wobbly and I thought it was suspicious then whilst washing it BOOM broke right off.

Derbie
DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Randika
RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Kaz

Disappointed

Mandy
Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

ET Papas
ET Papas

Don't buy online

This should be stopped and investigated legally. They take the money from customer and don't send the product or keep it for weeks and then process it which means extra money in the bank for weeks and weeks! it is 2020 time to catchup with online experience

Joana
JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

PG18
PG18Melbourne

Horrible experience, avoid buying from them

I have been waiting over a week and my order hasn't even dispatched. The Facebook team couldn't give me a dispatch date so they said to call. I called and they also couldn't give me a dispatch date. Yet they are still taking orders online and advertising sales to attract new business. This is unacceptable - either close the online store until you catch up or hire more workers.

Niko
NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Went to Harris Scarf Coburg yesterday, served by a middle age black hair lady, unbelievable she is very rude and unfriendly, I felt her does not like to work there, made me feel so bad and unhappy, won’t back again.

Sue Nicholls
Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Jen
Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

Other General Merchandise Shops