Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 4 of 4)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (88)

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Cliff
CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No price match!!!!

Harris scarfe has a pair of Julius Marlow shoes for $99 saw the same shoes on catch for $67 went to find out about price match and the answer was "we don't price match with online stores " it does not say that on they price match website, catch is an Australian online retail store but it was like banging your head against a brick wall!!! I showed them they price match guarantee but nothing, very disappointed in you Harris scarfe, won't be shopping with you anymore!!!

Georgia
GeorgiaAU

HS always on ‘sale’

I’m wary of stores who always have sales like HS. But are they really sales? With HS I highly doubt it because they heavily inflate the prices then put a 50% off sign above it. Even with the discount, the price is much higher than it’s worth. Sometimes you can prove this by looking at the same brand in Big W. HS stock their own brands too like Westcape, so it’s harder to check, but this brand is still overpriced even when it’s on sale. I only buy from HS now if I am desperate.

TONY
TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertising and not having stock

After visiting 3 HS stores looking for an item advertised in their flyer only to be told that stock has not arrived. Asked in one store if one could put away for me when they arrived only to be told "NO CAN DO"
Nice trick advertising and not having stock just to get customers into your store HS. I won't be shopping there in the future.

Shirley heathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a rip off

My husband bought me a Tramontina coffee plunger and he was pleased to be told it was marked down from $69.95 to a price of $39.95. I have had previous issues before at Harris Scarfe having items supposedly marked down so I checked the price on line and discovered that they were priced at $35 at Big W and was not on sale. It is dishonest and misleading to make you believe it is a bargain, it is just deceitful! I won't be buying from HS again unless I check out the correct retail price first.

Shirley heath

Just to follow up, I did return the item to Harris Scarfe and found another brand for a fraction of the reduced price in another store.

Karen
KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Won’t buy online again!!

Not happy Harrisscafe!!
Not only did you send me someone else’s order, but when I contacted you about the mix up I was told they would resend my order. Then a few days later PayPal informs me I have been refunded my purchase. However I was not refunded the postage amount. So I got charged postage on an order I never received & now I have to go out a buy the items I wanted again. Shame on you Harrisscafe, you have lost me as a customer.

Chris H
Chris HSydney, NSW

Disappointing purchase

Nabeel
NabeelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most of the items are unavailable but they only tell you this after few days of placing the order

I bought 4 jeans and 4 shirts through online. After few days I get an email saying 3 of the jeans and 2 shirts are out of stock! My wife ordered few tops and they did the same. Now I see similar reviews here and never gonna order again.

Sheryn H.
Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Samw