Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 5 of 10)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (88)

Alexii
AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Linelle
LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.

Dis
DisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I expected.

Needed a new underlay for my queen bed. So got on line to do some searching. Was easy to navigate Harris Scarf on line, and a bonus, thay had a sale on manchester!
The range was good and descriptions of the product was informative. Easy toorder and pay, got a confirmation email straight away. Was impressed with the tracking, I knew what day it was going to be delivered.
Only negative was they did not allow the delivery to be left in a safe place, I had to be home to sign for it or it would go to the post office, no big deal, just inconvenient.
Came quickly, ordered on 7th arrived 14th.

Lauretta
LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

Bad service at the fountain gate location

Worst service ever, need to change the management, I waited to check on the items at the front desk for more than 15 minutes and no one showed up after they been called for 15 minutes because the item was the last one and missing some things.
Not recommended to anyone

John G.
John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Cliff
CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No price match!!!!

Harris scarfe has a pair of Julius Marlow shoes for $99 saw the same shoes on catch for $67 went to find out about price match and the answer was "we don't price match with online stores " it does not say that on they price match website, catch is an Australian online retail store but it was like banging your head against a brick wall!!! I showed them they price match guarantee but nothing, very disappointed in you Harris scarfe, won't be shopping with you anymore!!!

Georgia
GeorgiaAU

HS always on ‘sale’

I’m wary of stores who always have sales like HS. But are they really sales? With HS I highly doubt it because they heavily inflate the prices then put a 50% off sign above it. Even with the discount, the price is much higher than it’s worth. Sometimes you can prove this by looking at the same brand in Big W. HS stock their own brands too like Westcape, so it’s harder to check, but this brand is still overpriced even when it’s on sale. I only buy from HS now if I am desperate.

TONY
TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertising and not having stock

After visiting 3 HS stores looking for an item advertised in their flyer only to be told that stock has not arrived. Asked in one store if one could put away for me when they arrived only to be told "NO CAN DO"
Nice trick advertising and not having stock just to get customers into your store HS. I won't be shopping there in the future.

Viv
Viv

Great collection

Multiple brands at one shop so it’s convenient to do shopping there and also saves time. Customer service is great. Mostly it’s my go to shop for brands at ryde.

Shirley heathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a rip off

My husband bought me a Tramontina coffee plunger and he was pleased to be told it was marked down from $69.95 to a price of $39.95. I have had previous issues before at Harris Scarfe having items supposedly marked down so I checked the price on line and discovered that they were priced at $35 at Big W and was not on sale. It is dishonest and misleading to make you believe it is a bargain, it is just deceitful! I won't be buying from HS again unless I check out the correct retail price first.

Shirley heath

Just to follow up, I did return the item to Harris Scarfe and found another brand for a fraction of the reduced price in another store.

Karen
KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Won’t buy online again!!

Not happy Harrisscafe!!
Not only did you send me someone else’s order, but when I contacted you about the mix up I was told they would resend my order. Then a few days later PayPal informs me I have been refunded my purchase. However I was not refunded the postage amount. So I got charged postage on an order I never received & now I have to go out a buy the items I wanted again. Shame on you Harrisscafe, you have lost me as a customer.

Chris H
Chris HSydney, NSW

Disappointing purchase

Nabeel
NabeelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most of the items are unavailable but they only tell you this after few days of placing the order

I bought 4 jeans and 4 shirts through online. After few days I get an email saying 3 of the jeans and 2 shirts are out of stock! My wife ordered few tops and they did the same. Now I see similar reviews here and never gonna order again.

Sheryn H.
Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Samw
SamwVictoria

High price and dangerous

Naty
NatyQueensland

I really like the store

Easy to shop around the store. They offer a variety of products and a very competitive price items. Staff working there is very friendly and helpful. Definitely I will be coming back.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Sent the wrong product

Store sent the wrong product. I ordered a Dunpillo-Therapillo Medium and was sent a Dunpillo Latex- Medium instead, which costs less. I was charged too much for a product I did not order. No refund policy on pillows. Not impressed at all and will not recommend this shop.

Shawnee
ShawneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional Online Services

I purchased 3 letter candles for Valentine's Day online. There are my boyfriend‘s name.
Then after a few days i have received an e-mail that they have canceled part of my order, which is one of the candles and another item.

I am very disappointed with this behavior. How can they cancel the customer's order without authorization? At least they can e-mail the customer if they want to keep their order or cancel the whole order . Also, this company are unable to provide tracking numbers. The worst online shopping experience i ever have.

Janel Hibbert
Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied

Other General Merchandise Shops