Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (65)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (65)

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every online order, gets cancelled 24 hrs later - they advertise non stocked goods.

I ordered an airfryer oven a month ago online, the order was cancelled by Harris scarf 3 days later and refunded 5 days later. I paid for a different model airfryer oven 3 nights ago, got an email that its not in stock. I paid $399 for an e scooter lunchtime Monday online, they cancelled it this morning as its not in stock. STOP ADVERTISING GOODS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPLYING, massive waste of my time, and I can't spend elsewhere as I've got $800 frozen on my card in pending refunds from H.S. Not happy at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont bother calling or emailing ... Worst "customer service" ever.

Unfortunately I really wanted to buy something they stock so I persisted. Most frustrating week of my life. No communication

Pie P.
Pie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order cancellation

Completely disappointed with Harris Scarfe. Spent time navigating their website to find items I would like to purchase, added almost $170 worth of items to my cart for delivery. All were in stock at the time of checkout. After my order has been confirmed, they ended up cancelling my entire order because "they cannot fulfill" it. Why not update the website instead to say they are not available rather than wasting customers time? If I could give zero stars, I would.

Fraudulent scammers

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

No product quality control and appalling customer support.

Made a large purchase of multiple items on the Harris scarfe online site and received 1 item a week later. I then spent the next 5 weeks chasing up my additional items with no response through their online contact customer service dept, except for an automated reply that they would respond within 48hrs. I finally got through to the customer service dept via a phone call and was told in a deadpan voice the products are no longer in stock and you’re receiving a refund! The customer service rep showed no sincerity of empathy and couldn’t have cared less about Harris Scarfe advertising goods online that are out of stock.
Clearly the company has employed either lazy or under qualified staff.

Colin Field
Colin FieldTura Beach

No care no responsibility

Purchased some towels etc to be delivered to my son in Melbourne. However the goods were incorrectly sent
to my address in NSW which is the billing address not the delivery address.
Rang Harris Scarfe they told me they would not rectify the situation. Essentially bad luck. Lodged a complaint with Harris Scarfe however they failed to even respond. Disgraceful customer service.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 weeks later and still no delivery

Another company hiding behind "covid" for their pathetic logistics capability.

Ordered an air fryer on 17 August. It's now September 8th and I still have nothing.

Steer well clear and buy from a company that will actually deliver your goods!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t accept orders you can’t honour and respond to your CUSTOMERS

Ordered a quilt and quilt cover online. Same as previous reviews, received email notification to advise quilt cover not available (still showing on website as being in stock a week after my query) and refund will be processed.
Very quick to take your money instantly online even if product not available but have to rely on business days for refund.
Emailed request to cancel quilt also as I had ordered as a set. No response.
Called Customer “Service” and like others who have reviewed, waited nearly an hour for my call to be answered.
Have sent numerous emails and have had one very non committal response.
Shame, Harris Scarfe used to be a go to but the service is now appalling.
Will shop elsewhere and happily pay more for a service.

Disaster

Where do I Start ? Their online ordering system is abysmal. How can a well known brand fail so miserably and have such an inept system ? They will process the order only to refund 5 minutes later. It clearly shows the items I'm after are in stock. No click and collect available, on hold for 45 minutes to an hour trying to speak to someone, then hanging up in frustration. Hopeless, the people in charge need to re- assess their strategies, I won't bother with this store ever again.

Dri GLO sheets WB

Sheets were no where near a QB and top sheet had holes in it, after no response they are now rags, twice now this has happened with sheets, will never order from them again

julie
julieIllawarra, NSW

The worst experience ever

I ordered two pillows from their online store. After many phone calls and emails to customer service my pillows never came and in fact were delivered to an Address in Victoria and I am in NSW. Worst customer service, Very dismissive and telling me different story ever time I rang. Now asking for a refund.

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero customer service.

Maria Barnett
Maria Barnett

Never use this shop

I bought a comforter cost $98 dollar found else where for $35, I also ordereda dinerset at the same time. Has taken 5 weeks to send it. I contacted customer service no answer to my question at all. Pays to shop around, they are expensive and no customer service.

Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All Smile’s - Excellent Customer Service

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationKilkenny South Australia & Devonport Tasmania.
Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.