Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (71)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (61)

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 weeks later and still no delivery

Another company hiding behind "covid" for their pathetic logistics capability.

Ordered an air fryer on 17 August. It's now September 8th and I still have nothing.

Steer well clear and buy from a company that will actually deliver your goods!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t accept orders you can’t honour and respond to your CUSTOMERS

Ordered a quilt and quilt cover online. Same as previous reviews, received email notification to advise quilt cover not available (still showing on website as being in stock a week after my query) and refund will be processed.
Very quick to take your money instantly online even if product not available but have to rely on business days for refund.
Emailed request to cancel quilt also as I had ordered as a set. No response.
Called Customer “Service” and like others who have reviewed, waited nearly an hour for my call to be answered.
Have sent numerous emails and have had one very non committal response.
Shame, Harris Scarfe used to be a go to but the service is now appalling.
Will shop elsewhere and happily pay more for a service.

Disaster

Where do I Start ? Their online ordering system is abysmal. How can a well known brand fail so miserably and have such an inept system ? They will process the order only to refund 5 minutes later. It clearly shows the items I'm after are in stock. No click and collect available, on hold for 45 minutes to an hour trying to speak to someone, then hanging up in frustration. Hopeless, the people in charge need to re- assess their strategies, I won't bother with this store ever again.

Dri GLO sheets WB

Sheets were no where near a QB and top sheet had holes in it, after no response they are now rags, twice now this has happened with sheets, will never order from them again

julie
julieIllawarra, NSW

The worst experience ever

I ordered two pillows from their online store. After many phone calls and emails to customer service my pillows never came and in fact were delivered to an Address in Victoria and I am in NSW. Worst customer service, Very dismissive and telling me different story ever time I rang. Now asking for a refund.

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero customer service.

Maria Barnett
Maria Barnett

Never use this shop

I bought a comforter cost $98 dollar found else where for $35, I also ordereda dinerset at the same time. Has taken 5 weeks to send it. I contacted customer service no answer to my question at all. Pays to shop around, they are expensive and no customer service.

Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All Smile’s - Excellent Customer Service

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationKilkenny South Australia & Devonport Tasmania.
Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.

Totally appalling experience at harris scarfe frankston on 07/07/2021

Totally appalling experience, not only for myself but an elderly customer who I witnessed wanted to purchase some Manchester but was not sure if the sheets would fit but was promptly told that there was no exchange or refund on the sheets by the robotic cashier. Harris Scarfe you need to abide by consumer laws and more importantly treat our valued eldery customers with the respect that they deserve..

Store LocationFrankston
Inga
IngaFar North Queensland, QLD

Won't publish honest review on their site

I am disgusted I got a email to say my review doesn't meet their guidelines!? Why, because it is honest and not positive??

I bought 2 bulk packs of Space Vac bags and over half didnt work and reinflated. Such a waste of money. Now I would not trust Harris Scarfe as well with their biaised & moderated reviews.

Ken
KenPerth

Poor Customer Service, order never received

Flora L.
Flora L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most terrible online shopping experience

Terrible online shopping experience… order was placed on 2 June 2021 and found out no street number was filled in delivery address by Harris Scarfe. We had approached customer service team 3 times, It’s now 19 June and we still have not received a reply and resolution.

The Smiths
The Smiths

The WORST customer service ever!!!

Buyers please be aware if you do not receive an item or items in your online order that customer service promise to look into your enquiry and do absolutely NOTHING. I placed an order on "28th April" and did not receive everything. I kept sending emails to customer service but nothing was done about it. My last resort was to place a post on their FB page... *result we cannot supply the items and will now do a refund.
How about letting the customer know earlier... if I did not chase you up I would have got nothing. I think they just hope you will go away!

Horrible for online shopping

I ordered 7 items from Harris Scarfe online over 2 weeks ago. I then got an email everyday for a week to inform me my order status saying my order is being packed. Then today after over 2 weeks I got an email saying my whole order had been cancelled due to product availability. Very disappointed with the Harris Scarfe online store and the whole shopping experience!