Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

1.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item and then the problems began.

The first item 10l air fryer was faulty but when returned to our nearest store we were told we would have to drive an extra 20kms if we wanted the same product which now works well, but no instore transfer was offered or any other solution, poor service be aware of this before using Harris Scarfe.
I will not shop there again.

Mandy
Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

Jen
Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

General Merchandise Shops