Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 4 of 10)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (67)

Lauretta
LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

PEK
PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Bad service at the fountain gate location

Worst service ever, need to change the management, I waited to check on the items at the front desk for more than 15 minutes and no one showed up after they been called for 15 minutes because the item was the last one and missing some things.
Not recommended to anyone

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Cliff
CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No price match!!!!

Harris scarfe has a pair of Julius Marlow shoes for $99 saw the same shoes on catch for $67 went to find out about price match and the answer was "we don't price match with online stores " it does not say that on they price match website, catch is an Australian online retail store but it was like banging your head against a brick wall!!! I showed them they price match guarantee but nothing, very disappointed in you Harris scarfe, won't be shopping with you anymore!!!

Georgia
GeorgiaAU

HS always on ‘sale’

I’m wary of stores who always have sales like HS. But are they really sales? With HS I highly doubt it because they heavily inflate the prices then put a 50% off sign above it. Even with the discount, the price is much higher than it’s worth. Sometimes you can prove this by looking at the same brand in Big W. HS stock their own brands too like Westcape, so it’s harder to check, but this brand is still overpriced even when it’s on sale. I only buy from HS now if I am desperate.

TONY
TONYIllawarra, NSW

Bad customer service and wrong price online and store in Shellhabour, NSW

Bad customer services and wrong price between online and store. Waste time to come back and exchange. No apologize and said system error although asked double check price before payment

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertising and not having stock

After visiting 3 HS stores looking for an item advertised in their flyer only to be told that stock has not arrived. Asked in one store if one could put away for me when they arrived only to be told "NO CAN DO"
Nice trick advertising and not having stock just to get customers into your store HS. I won't be shopping there in the future.

Shirley heathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a rip off

My husband bought me a Tramontina coffee plunger and he was pleased to be told it was marked down from $69.95 to a price of $39.95. I have had previous issues before at Harris Scarfe having items supposedly marked down so I checked the price on line and discovered that they were priced at $35 at Big W and was not on sale. It is dishonest and misleading to make you believe it is a bargain, it is just deceitful! I won't be buying from HS again unless I check out the correct retail price first.

Shirley heath

Just to follow up, I did return the item to Harris Scarfe and found another brand for a fraction of the reduced price in another store.

Karen
KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Won’t buy online again!!

Not happy Harrisscafe!!
Not only did you send me someone else’s order, but when I contacted you about the mix up I was told they would resend my order. Then a few days later PayPal informs me I have been refunded my purchase. However I was not refunded the postage amount. So I got charged postage on an order I never received & now I have to go out a buy the items I wanted again. Shame on you Harrisscafe, you have lost me as a customer.

Chris H
Chris HSydney, NSW

Disappointing purchase

Nabeel
NabeelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most of the items are unavailable but they only tell you this after few days of placing the order

I bought 4 jeans and 4 shirts through online. After few days I get an email saying 3 of the jeans and 2 shirts are out of stock! My wife ordered few tops and they did the same. Now I see similar reviews here and never gonna order again.

Sheryn H.
Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Sent the wrong product

Store sent the wrong product. I ordered a Dunpillo-Therapillo Medium and was sent a Dunpillo Latex- Medium instead, which costs less. I was charged too much for a product I did not order. No refund policy on pillows. Not impressed at all and will not recommend this shop.

Shawnee
ShawneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional Online Services

I purchased 3 letter candles for Valentine's Day online. There are my boyfriend‘s name.
Then after a few days i have received an e-mail that they have canceled part of my order, which is one of the candles and another item.

I am very disappointed with this behavior. How can they cancel the customer's order without authorization? At least they can e-mail the customer if they want to keep their order or cancel the whole order . Also, this company are unable to provide tracking numbers. The worst online shopping experience i ever have.

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied

bb2811
bb2811canberra

Well used bathroom scales

Just bought a set of weightwatchers bathroom scales - they have clearly been used with the rubber footings actually worn at the bottom. Plus they don’t work - now I have to got back in and get a new set - not happy - surely they check returns before they put them back in circulation.

Anne C
Anne CMelbourne

Thank you Andrew, Area Manager for the fantastic help you gave me at the Forest Hill store.

Mr.G
Mr.GGippsland, VIC

great co but once again NEW release? of the OVATION coffee machine, 12 mths later and 20/25 $ cheap

What a pity(that such great staff into days shopping experiences, that HELP you) have to deal with such a poor item

Never shopping here again!

Cancelled an item, have delivered two items and another still outstanding.
Contacted customer service to ensure what I wanted was available on line and we be delivered prior to Christmas. Ordered same day only to get a notification 2 days later to say it was unavailable. Numerous emails to customer service got me nothing but lip service. I have since had two items delivered with two sill outstanding and they aren’t responding to emails. Annoyed that I was mislead and now there are no updates. These were Christmas presents that the guaranteed would be delivered before Christmas.
Never ever again not on line or in store.

Bad customer service

The cashier ‘[name removed]’ said these 2 words to me “that’s $186.95”. No hello, no thank you, no goodbye. Probably because she was too busy talking to her co worker about taking boxes home. Very disappointing.

Liz
LizPottsville

Bought a set of bluestone pans for $79.95

Product is ok, but it was advertised as being $79.95 reduced from $499. I believe that’s a lie. Where would you pay $499 and when did they have them for $499?

Val
ValSydney

Terrible package, service and shipping

First time order and its terrible. The package was open, the pen was broken and I am still waiting for the other order to arrive and I don’t even want to know the condition that it is going to be. Will never order from Harris Scarfe even if is free. Very disappointed. And there is no phone number to call but only email.