Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (68)

Lidia
LidiaSydney

Do not trust their online customer service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Customer Service 10/10

I ordered some dinner plates and while they were wrapped in so much plastic and the box marked fragile, they obviously were thrown around by the courier. Harris Scarfe replaced all the plates and got them back to me in record time. They obviously lost money on this sale. I just wish they had stores close to me. great quality and great service.

Lorraine
LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely no service

Visited Tea Tree Gully store on 11/7/21. No assistants to be found. Long line of people at fitting rooms. Very hard to find goods. Shoe department needs an attendant to aid customers and ensure shoes are back in correct boxes. No one seems to care. Staff appear unhappy, leading me to think it is not a good work environment. Once at checkout another long line. No social distancing on the line. In fact if social distancing had been enforced, the line would have extended to the doors.

Totally appalling experience at harris scarfe frankston on 07/07/2021

Totally appalling experience, not only for myself but an elderly customer who I witnessed wanted to purchase some Manchester but was not sure if the sheets would fit but was promptly told that there was no exchange or refund on the sheets by the robotic cashier. Harris Scarfe you need to abide by consumer laws and more importantly treat our valued eldery customers with the respect that they deserve..

Kez
KezSydney, NSW

Avoid this place!

Bought 2 products from HS. Poor quality and sizing. Returned both of them in the SAME bag. They only refunded one item but said they didn’t receive the other. Then, they blamed Auspost. Very dodgy company. Don’t buy from them.

CRoberts
CRobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t even get a response

I bought 2 dinner sets and upon opening them I found 2 of the mugs with handles broken off. Emailed immediately with a photo of mugs and receipt. No response! Emailed again after 3 days. No response! Sent FB message, can see it’s been read. Still no response! They just don’t care and don’t want to know. Terrible customer service

Inga
IngaFar North Queensland, QLD

Won't publish honest review on their site

I am disgusted I got a email to say my review doesn't meet their guidelines!? Why, because it is honest and not positive??

I bought 2 bulk packs of Space Vac bags and over half didnt work and reinflated. Such a waste of money. Now I would not trust Harris Scarfe as well with their biaised & moderated reviews.

Ken
KenPerth

Poor Customer Service, order never received

Flora L.
Flora L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most terrible online shopping experience

Terrible online shopping experience… order was placed on 2 June 2021 and found out no street number was filled in delivery address by Harris Scarfe. We had approached customer service team 3 times, It’s now 19 June and we still have not received a reply and resolution.

Maryam J.
Maryam J.Sydney, NSW

Not recommended at all

Purchased some items online and received 2 of them damaged due to poor packaging. They replaced one of them, however, ignored my multiple emails in which I requested for replacement of the second damaged item. Very unprofessional with customer service. Not recommended at all.

Best customer service at Bennets Green

Bought some clothes online which needed to be swapped for a bigger size.Excellent customer care at Bennets Green.Keep up the good work.

Lucas M.
Lucas M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible customer service

They are very rude over the phone, they are unhelpful, I don't understand why to have a phone line if you have rude people answering. Better not to exist

Warranty Claim MadeNo
The Smiths
The Smiths

The WORST customer service ever!!!

Buyers please be aware if you do not receive an item or items in your online order that customer service promise to look into your enquiry and do absolutely NOTHING. I placed an order on "28th April" and did not receive everything. I kept sending emails to customer service but nothing was done about it. My last resort was to place a post on their FB page... *result we cannot supply the items and will now do a refund.
How about letting the customer know earlier... if I did not chase you up I would have got nothing. I think they just hope you will go away!

Faulty product

Electrocute by faulty electric blanket
Disappointed with product
Disappointed with staff who said she will handle the situation and hasn’t replied since.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.