Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (55)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (55)

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 weeks later and still no delivery

Another company hiding behind "covid" for their pathetic logistics capability.

Ordered an air fryer on 17 August. It's now September 8th and I still have nothing.

Steer well clear and buy from a company that will actually deliver your goods!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t accept orders you can’t honour and respond to your CUSTOMERS

Ordered a quilt and quilt cover online. Same as previous reviews, received email notification to advise quilt cover not available (still showing on website as being in stock a week after my query) and refund will be processed.
Very quick to take your money instantly online even if product not available but have to rely on business days for refund.
Emailed request to cancel quilt also as I had ordered as a set. No response.
Called Customer “Service” and like others who have reviewed, waited nearly an hour for my call to be answered.
Have sent numerous emails and have had one very non committal response.
Shame, Harris Scarfe used to be a go to but the service is now appalling.
Will shop elsewhere and happily pay more for a service.

Disaster

Where do I Start ? Their online ordering system is abysmal. How can a well known brand fail so miserably and have such an inept system ? They will process the order only to refund 5 minutes later. It clearly shows the items I'm after are in stock. No click and collect available, on hold for 45 minutes to an hour trying to speak to someone, then hanging up in frustration. Hopeless, the people in charge need to re- assess their strategies, I won't bother with this store ever again.

Dri GLO sheets WB

Sheets were no where near a QB and top sheet had holes in it, after no response they are now rags, twice now this has happened with sheets, will never order from them again

julie
julieIllawarra, NSW

The worst experience ever

I ordered two pillows from their online store. After many phone calls and emails to customer service my pillows never came and in fact were delivered to an Address in Victoria and I am in NSW. Worst customer service, Very dismissive and telling me different story ever time I rang. Now asking for a refund.

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero customer service.

Maria Barnett
Maria Barnett

Never use this shop

I bought a comforter cost $98 dollar found else where for $35, I also ordereda dinerset at the same time. Has taken 5 weeks to send it. I contacted customer service no answer to my question at all. Pays to shop around, they are expensive and no customer service.

Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All Smile’s - Excellent Customer Service

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationKilkenny South Australia & Devonport Tasmania.

Totally appalling experience at harris scarfe frankston on 07/07/2021

Totally appalling experience, not only for myself but an elderly customer who I witnessed wanted to purchase some Manchester but was not sure if the sheets would fit but was promptly told that there was no exchange or refund on the sheets by the robotic cashier. Harris Scarfe you need to abide by consumer laws and more importantly treat our valued eldery customers with the respect that they deserve..

Store LocationFrankston

Ken
KenPerth

Poor Customer Service, order never received

Flora L.
Flora L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most terrible online shopping experience

Terrible online shopping experience… order was placed on 2 June 2021 and found out no street number was filled in delivery address by Harris Scarfe. We had approached customer service team 3 times, It’s now 19 June and we still have not received a reply and resolution.

The Smiths
The Smiths

The WORST customer service ever!!!

Buyers please be aware if you do not receive an item or items in your online order that customer service promise to look into your enquiry and do absolutely NOTHING. I placed an order on "28th April" and did not receive everything. I kept sending emails to customer service but nothing was done about it. My last resort was to place a post on their FB page... *result we cannot supply the items and will now do a refund.
How about letting the customer know earlier... if I did not chase you up I would have got nothing. I think they just hope you will go away!

Judith N.
Judith N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Order

I placed an order online and received a wrong size of the item I had ordered. I called the airport west store to check if I could get it in my size and I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. If I wanted to purchase in store I would have gone instore that is the reason for my online purchase so I did not have to go instore.

Sylvia81
Sylvia81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality, not as described

I purchased Access 1000 TC ( thread count) cotton rich sheet set. The texture is rough, even after washing, the weave is uneven, not as good as cheaper 250 TC. I compared product to other 1000TC sheets I own. Label says cotton rich but it is an unpleasant blend. I feel ripped off, a very poor quality product with deceptive labeling. Don't buy.

Store LocationCarnegie
Hanifa Saberian
Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Products are cheap and do not last long

I bought some non stick pans and food sticks so badly to the pans. one is permanently discoloured because I couldn’t scrape off the fried food.