Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 3)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (65)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (55)

Coco
Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Harris Scarfe
Harris ScarfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Environment

Tea Tree Plaza store manager, Susan Maddeford is the wife of infamous criminal Wayne Maddeford (Assult, Armed Robbery and taking court worker hostage). Would not allow my teenager to work in a dangerous environment.

Dissapopointed
Dissapopointed

No longer shop online.

Did not receive an item from my order but yet charge for it. And cannot all anyone to discuss it. Not happy. Bad service harris scaffe. I want my product or money back

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Nalaka
NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR PRODUCTS - POOR SERVICE

Store LocationForrest Hills
Madara
MadaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trash weak product

Only had it for a few months and the handle broke off smh what a waste, it began to be wobbly and I thought it was suspicious then whilst washing it BOOM broke right off.

Derbie
DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Kaz
KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pay almost 17% more to purchase in store

Store LocationSunbury, Victoria

Mandy
Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Joana
JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

PG18
PG18Melbourne

Horrible experience, avoid buying from them

I have been waiting over a week and my order hasn't even dispatched. The Facebook team couldn't give me a dispatch date so they said to call. I called and they also couldn't give me a dispatch date. Yet they are still taking orders online and advertising sales to attract new business. This is unacceptable - either close the online store until you catch up or hire more workers.

Niko
NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Went to Harris Scarf Coburg yesterday, served by a middle age black hair lady, unbelievable she is very rude and unfriendly, I felt her does not like to work there, made me feel so bad and unhappy, won’t back again.

Store LocationCoburg

Sue Nicholls
Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Casey
CaseyWimmera, VIC

Quick postage and easy to purchase

Fantastic prices available on site, and free postage with the minimum postage was perfect as I needed a few items for my kitchen. I've since used all products purchased and all are perfect just as advertised

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Store LocationHarris scarfe airport west

Peeved

Bought 4 pairs of jeans online for my husband. They were in stock. Later had confirmation email. Next day email saying order being processed. Two days after order they say order will not be filled, items not in stock and I would get a refund in 5-10 business days. Fair enough I thought, can’t be helped. Only that it is now 2 weeks later and still no refund and on their website they say jeans are in stock. Two emails to them have yet to be answered by them. Very poor service. Never again.

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality

Everything I’ve brought from Harris Scarfe has been great quality! I have recently just brought a healthy choice dehydrator and also a wool quilt, both have been fantastic, the staff are always helpful and friendly

Store LocationShepparton
janine
janineSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed

i was very disappointed to receive an email saying my order was canceled due to it no longer being available. when i went back online the item was still listed but at a higher price. if i was told that it had changed prices i would still have gone ahead with the order but i wasn't given this option. i have now ordered the same product from another supplier. i will never shop with harris scafe again .

Dianne JV
Dianne JVWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Puzzling Example of Poor Customer Service

Store LocationHervey Bay
GB
GB

Misleading.

Placed an online order for some items showing as in stock. Everyday for 4 days following i received an email saying my order was being processed. On the 4th day i received an email saying 2 of my items had been refunded as they could not be fulfilled. However their website still had one of the items listed as available. Am currently waiting on an explanation from customer service. However i can't say I'm impressed especially as there is only 6 days till Christmas. For a regional buyer that makes it almost impossible to replace those gifts now without traveling 150kms to our nearest shopping centre. At this point I would not recommend Harris Scarfe online.

Dawn Craig
Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Am so glad a friend recommended a visit to the Mackay store and was very pleasantly surprised. Have purchased clothing and homewares on many occasions and very happy with all purchases. Prices are very reasonable, comprehensive choice and friendly service at the check out. Quality in every case has been excellent. Couldn't ask for more.

Store LocationMackay store in Canelands Shopping Centre.
Warranty Claim MadeNo

You won't get what you ordered

Last Christmas during a sale I ordered 2 Queen sized mattress protectors & a Queen sized Doona.
The email told me that because the items were coming from different warehouses there would be NO Tracking number supplied.
Only 1 Doona was sent.
After a couple of months of waiting I sent them an email asking where my mattress protectors were, they then sent me 1 Mattress Protector.
To Date I still haven't received the 2nd Mattress Protector even though I paid for it.
Just don't go through it.
They Steal peoples money without delivering the goods.

sucker nomore
sucker nomoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Three people serving at the registers who completely ignored me today in the airport west store, later heard on of them say she was the assistant manager. In today’s poor economy I would have thought they would give better customer service.

Store LocationAirport west
Alisha
AlishaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing service

I've been to harris scarf adelaide a few times and every time I question myself "why did I go back there?".

When I have gone to buy a few things I've been treated like I couldn't afford them and when found I worked in hospitality then was lectured by one of your staff about how I should be doing something better and meaningful with my life.

Other General Merchandise Shops