Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (20) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (15)
Lidia
LidiaSydney

Do not trust their online customer service

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Customer Service 10/10

I ordered some dinner plates and while they were wrapped in so much plastic and the box marked fragile, they obviously were thrown around by the courier. Harris Scarfe replaced all the plates and got them back to me in record time. They obviously lost money on this sale. I just wish they had stores close to me. great quality and great service.

Kez
KezSydney, NSW

Avoid this place!

Bought 2 products from HS. Poor quality and sizing. Returned both of them in the SAME bag. They only refunded one item but said they didn’t receive the other. Then, they blamed Auspost. Very dodgy company. Don’t buy from them.

CRoberts
CRobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t even get a response

I bought 2 dinner sets and upon opening them I found 2 of the mugs with handles broken off. Emailed immediately with a photo of mugs and receipt. No response! Emailed again after 3 days. No response! Sent FB message, can see it’s been read. Still no response! They just don’t care and don’t want to know. Terrible customer service

Maryam J.
Maryam J.Sydney, NSW

Not recommended at all

Purchased some items online and received 2 of them damaged due to poor packaging. They replaced one of them, however, ignored my multiple emails in which I requested for replacement of the second damaged item. Very unprofessional with customer service. Not recommended at all.

Best customer service at Bennets Green

Bought some clothes online which needed to be swapped for a bigger size.Excellent customer care at Bennets Green.Keep up the good work.

Store LocationBennett Green Newcastle

Faulty product

Electrocute by faulty electric blanket
Disappointed with product
Disappointed with staff who said she will handle the situation and hasn’t replied since.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item and then the problems began.

The first item 10l air fryer was faulty but when returned to our nearest store we were told we would have to drive an extra 20kms if we wanted the same product which now works well, but no instore transfer was offered or any other solution, poor service be aware of this before using Harris Scarfe.
I will not shop there again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Anjum
AnjumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Faulty item - Chipped lid on a cast iron pot. The item was a gift so no receipt but it was purchased on the Harris Scarfe store card. The gift was from my elderly mother who lives in a different state. Instead of verifying the purchase internally and try to resolve the issue and exchange the item the customer service officer continued to send a generic reply’s and wasted my time. I don’t intend to ever purchase from this store again it honestly not worth the headache.

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

Harris Scarfe Customer Service

After an appliance had developed a fault I visited the Chermside Westfield store and subsequently contacted the Harris Scarfe Customer Service team. The staff member at the store checkout was very helpful and the Customer Service team member provided a prompt and detailed reply with a completely satisfactory resolution of the problem. Excellent service from both branches of the company.

Store LocationWestfield Chermside
Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

Randika
RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria
Jen
Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

Warranty Claim MadeYes