Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 3 of 10)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (66)

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Mandy
Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

ET Papas
ET Papas

Don't buy online

This should be stopped and investigated legally. They take the money from customer and don't send the product or keep it for weeks and then process it which means extra money in the bank for weeks and weeks! it is 2020 time to catchup with online experience

Joana
JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

PG18
PG18Melbourne

Horrible experience, avoid buying from them

I have been waiting over a week and my order hasn't even dispatched. The Facebook team couldn't give me a dispatch date so they said to call. I called and they also couldn't give me a dispatch date. Yet they are still taking orders online and advertising sales to attract new business. This is unacceptable - either close the online store until you catch up or hire more workers.

Niko
NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Went to Harris Scarf Coburg yesterday, served by a middle age black hair lady, unbelievable she is very rude and unfriendly, I felt her does not like to work there, made me feel so bad and unhappy, won’t back again.

Sue Nicholls
Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Jen
Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

Casey
CaseyWimmera, VIC

Quick postage and easy to purchase

Fantastic prices available on site, and free postage with the minimum postage was perfect as I needed a few items for my kitchen. I've since used all products purchased and all are perfect just as advertised

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Peeved

Bought 4 pairs of jeans online for my husband. They were in stock. Later had confirmation email. Next day email saying order being processed. Two days after order they say order will not be filled, items not in stock and I would get a refund in 5-10 business days. Fair enough I thought, can’t be helped. Only that it is now 2 weeks later and still no refund and on their website they say jeans are in stock. Two emails to them have yet to be answered by them. Very poor service. Never again.

Missing component & poor service

Bought an electrical food chopper at harris scarfe store and when I opened it back home it was missing a the lid. I called up the store and was told because I hadn't bought a display item everything should be in the box. Well the lid wasn't.... The service over the phone was very poor and essentially, they did not believe me when I told them it was missing the lid.

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality

Everything I’ve brought from Harris Scarfe has been great quality! I have recently just brought a healthy choice dehydrator and also a wool quilt, both have been fantastic, the staff are always helpful and friendly

janine
janineSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed

i was very disappointed to receive an email saying my order was canceled due to it no longer being available. when i went back online the item was still listed but at a higher price. if i was told that it had changed prices i would still have gone ahead with the order but i wasn't given this option. i have now ordered the same product from another supplier. i will never shop with harris scafe again .

Dianne JV
Dianne JVWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Puzzling Example of Poor Customer Service

GB
GB

Misleading.

Placed an online order for some items showing as in stock. Everyday for 4 days following i received an email saying my order was being processed. On the 4th day i received an email saying 2 of my items had been refunded as they could not be fulfilled. However their website still had one of the items listed as available. Am currently waiting on an explanation from customer service. However i can't say I'm impressed especially as there is only 6 days till Christmas. For a regional buyer that makes it almost impossible to replace those gifts now without traveling 150kms to our nearest shopping centre. At this point I would not recommend Harris Scarfe online.

Tess
TessHobart, TAS

Product exchange

I felt a little awkward because I needed to exchange a set of saucepans that were unsuitable. Brad ensured the process was quick and easy, and provided an alternative product at a good price.

Dawn Craig
Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Am so glad a friend recommended a visit to the Mackay store and was very pleasantly surprised. Have purchased clothing and homewares on many occasions and very happy with all purchases. Prices are very reasonable, comprehensive choice and friendly service at the check out. Quality in every case has been excellent. Couldn't ask for more.

You won't get what you ordered

Last Christmas during a sale I ordered 2 Queen sized mattress protectors & a Queen sized Doona.
The email told me that because the items were coming from different warehouses there would be NO Tracking number supplied.
Only 1 Doona was sent.
After a couple of months of waiting I sent them an email asking where my mattress protectors were, they then sent me 1 Mattress Protector.
To Date I still haven't received the 2nd Mattress Protector even though I paid for it.
Just don't go through it.
They Steal peoples money without delivering the goods.

sucker nomore
sucker nomoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Three people serving at the registers who completely ignored me today in the airport west store, later heard on of them say she was the assistant manager. In today’s poor economy I would have thought they would give better customer service.

Alisha
AlishaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing service

I've been to harris scarf adelaide a few times and every time I question myself "why did I go back there?".

When I have gone to buy a few things I've been treated like I couldn't afford them and when found I worked in hospitality then was lectured by one of your staff about how I should be doing something better and meaningful with my life.

Timsmokie
TimsmokieCentral Queensland, QLD

Upright vac cleaner

Got my new upright vac cleaner in mail yesterday brand name MXT. Dont buy it. It doesnt suck up dirt, dust properly. I have wasted my money. I have bought a few things from this company and have been happy. Very disappointed

wendy
wendyHobart, TAS

irons

great store for bargains you can always find something cheaper than anywhere else and very good brands. the iron i got was a saving of 70% off . i even got an iron in my fav colour (purple) it ironed out every crease.

Alexii
AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Linelle
LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.