Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (58)

Best customer service at Bennets Green

Bought some clothes online which needed to be swapped for a bigger size.Excellent customer care at Bennets Green.Keep up the good work.

Store LocationBennett Green Newcastle
Lucas M.
Lucas M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible customer service

They are very rude over the phone, they are unhelpful, I don't understand why to have a phone line if you have rude people answering. Better not to exist

The Smiths
The Smiths

The WORST customer service ever!!!

Buyers please be aware if you do not receive an item or items in your online order that customer service promise to look into your enquiry and do absolutely NOTHING. I placed an order on "28th April" and did not receive everything. I kept sending emails to customer service but nothing was done about it. My last resort was to place a post on their FB page... *result we cannot supply the items and will now do a refund.
How about letting the customer know earlier... if I did not chase you up I would have got nothing. I think they just hope you will go away!

Faulty product

Electrocute by faulty electric blanket
Disappointed with product
Disappointed with staff who said she will handle the situation and hasn’t replied since.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

I placed an order for a wool quilt and quilt cover.
The quilt cover came with damaged packaging and was clearly used.
The quilt came faulty and the box stitching all coming undone.
Going into the store to replace is not an option for me I live too far. Theres clearly zero quality control.
Extremely disappointed, but should of known better the first time i ordered off them i had the same issues and ended up with a broken useless electrical appliance.

Anjum
AnjumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Faulty item - Chipped lid on a cast iron pot. The item was a gift so no receipt but it was purchased on the Harris Scarfe store card. The gift was from my elderly mother who lives in a different state. Instead of verifying the purchase internally and try to resolve the issue and exchange the item the customer service officer continued to send a generic reply’s and wasted my time. I don’t intend to ever purchase from this store again it honestly not worth the headache.

Judith N.
Judith N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect Order

I placed an order online and received a wrong size of the item I had ordered. I called the airport west store to check if I could get it in my size and I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and no one came to the phone. If I wanted to purchase in store I would have gone instore that is the reason for my online purchase so I did not have to go instore.

Sylvia81
Sylvia81Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality, not as described

I purchased Access 1000 TC ( thread count) cotton rich sheet set. The texture is rough, even after washing, the weave is uneven, not as good as cheaper 250 TC. I compared product to other 1000TC sheets I own. Label says cotton rich but it is an unpleasant blend. I feel ripped off, a very poor quality product with deceptive labeling. Don't buy.

Store LocationCarnegie
Hanifa Saberian
Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Products are cheap and do not last long

I bought some non stick pans and food sticks so badly to the pans. one is permanently discoloured because I couldn’t scrape off the fried food.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery unable to be left in a safe place

Harris Scarfe shipping override any request to Australia Post to leave parcels in a safe place which is extremely inconvenient. Under current COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post no longer require any signatures for parcel delivery, so why do they not allow a parcel to be left unattended in a safe place if requested by the recipient?

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online Store Inventory and Order Management Systems Extremely Poor

As a previously satisfied longtime shopper in person and online at Harris Scarfe stores in Brisbane, my most recent online purchase was very problematic. It would appear that their inventory and order management system is experiencing a lot of issues. Three items from my previously confirmed order were unable to be supplied in a drip feed fashion which was extremely disappointing. When prompted for feedback by them for this order, I highlighted the above issues, but they refused to publish or address my feedback.

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

Laura
Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

kerrie
kerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Ordered a product from this company and it has been over a month and I have still not received. Customer Support was useless. I understand Aust Post is behind due to Covid, but a little bit of Customer Support would be appreciated. I have ordered from other online stores during this time with no problems. This will be the last time I ever shop with this company, online or instore. No wonder the company has been experience problems.

donnyluv
donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.