Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 14)

Physical Stores, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (58)

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online Store Inventory and Order Management Systems Extremely Poor

As a previously satisfied longtime shopper in person and online at Harris Scarfe stores in Brisbane, my most recent online purchase was very problematic. It would appear that their inventory and order management system is experiencing a lot of issues. Three items from my previously confirmed order were unable to be supplied in a drip feed fashion which was extremely disappointing. When prompted for feedback by them for this order, I highlighted the above issues, but they refused to publish or address my feedback.

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney Surrounds, NSW

How long do you have to wait for a refund???

It was very easy to order online and recieve the products fairly promptly.
I've been waiting 2 months since I returned my product and still cant get any idea from them as to when I can recieve a refund to my credit card. All I get told is that they have an enormous number of refunds to process and I'll have to wait my turn.
Been promised that someone will ring me back with an update but of course no one ever does.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
billythekid

billythekidSouthwest, VIC

Didn't send ordered item AT ALL

I ordered over $300 of items. There were a bunch of posted and a couple of sets of glasses. It all arrived EXCEPT one set of glasses. When I sent a query I was told they had arrived as tracking showed packages had been delivered. Yes, packages were delivered but they were missing the glasses. Explained this and git ignored. So Ive ended up paying money for something I didn't get

Laura

Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

kerrie

kerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Ordered a product from this company and it has been over a month and I have still not received. Customer Support was useless. I understand Aust Post is behind due to Covid, but a little bit of Customer Support would be appreciated. I have ordered from other online stores during this time with no problems. This will be the last time I ever shop with this company, online or instore. No wonder the company has been experience problems.

donnyluv

donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Jannie

JannieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tefal

Purchased tefal in chile & lasted For 11 years. Decided to buy a new set 17 april 2018 from Marion . Sales person said great product but coating already making bubbles. Bad unsafe product .

Nikki Smith

Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Mel

Melmordialloc

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE

Ordered an airfryer on the 7th or September 20. Received 3 emails (all exactly the same) stating that my order is being processed. Today is the evening of 17th of Sept 20 and the status still says processing. Email to Customer service has had no response after almost a week. Looks like customer service is non existent and my money is stuck. Missed out on buying the same product on sale elsewhere.

Update 21/09: Order still processing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Paul Canberra

Paul Canberra

hopeless....

8 days ago i ordered a small camp over/hotplate, 8 days later i have got 3 emails to tell me it is processing, it is for a camping trip for my sons 7th bday and the level of incompetence clearly shows why the company is in financial ruin....

Chill

ChillSydney Surrounds, NSW

No customers service

Give this lot a miss when ordering on line. Customer service? What customer service. I placed an order, and realised it was incorrect and contacted them straight away....multiple times, to stop the order. I was ignored every time and they simply proceeded with the sale. Now I have a huge box sitting in my lounge room and no way to address the issue. Won’t ever deal with them again.

Harris Scarfe Customer Service

After an appliance had developed a fault I visited the Chermside Westfield store and subsequently contacted the Harris Scarfe Customer Service team. The staff member at the store checkout was very helpful and the Customer Service team member provided a prompt and detailed reply with a completely satisfactory resolution of the problem. Excellent service from both branches of the company.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered a 6 pack of wine glasses 20 August, no delivery no response

I ordered some wine glasses online 20 August, desptached they say 24th August. Its now 4th September, no delivery, tracking hasnt been updated, and despite emails to Harris Scarfe customer service, zero response.

Harris ScarfeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dangerous Environment

Tea Tree Plaza store manager, Susan Maddeford is the wife of infamous criminal Wayne Maddeford (Assult, Armed Robbery and taking court worker hostage). Would not allow my teenager to work in a dangerous environment.