Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 8)

Physical Stores, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (36)

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store ever

This has been the worst online purchase ever :(
Bought to tops and paid for it and as soon as they took my payment they said that not in stock to go back and continue shopping and went back staight away and reodered 2 different tops and they took my money again, and I email them not even 30 minutes later to say that 2 purchases went through to cancel one as the first one was out of stock. NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAIL. Rang them 4 days later to found out that they did receive my email, but just ignore it because my purchase was already been sent. Worst customer service ever will never buy with them again

Nalaka

NalakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer

Received a used -Healthy choice 13L digital air fryer
Ordered my 13L digital (healthy choice) air fryer and paid for it , received it after a week..... it was a used one they packed and sent it with some oil on the tray and lid... also some bread scrambles on handles.... and i cant get a replacement .. disappointed

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR PRODUCTS - POOR SERVICE

Madara

MadaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trash weak product

Only had it for a few months and the handle broke off smh what a waste, it began to be wobbly and I thought it was suspicious then whilst washing it BOOM broke right off.

Derbie

DerbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review your online store

Done my order online, all paid for and then got confirmation for my order. Few days later I got email to say there was no stock, 2 products I bought online and they couldn’t supply one. Very disappointing

Randika

RandikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I bought a quilt cover but accidentally bought a bedsheet. Did not even open it, They Refused to refund my $40. I will never ever go there or recommend to anyone.

Kaz

Store LocationTarneit
Mandy

Mandy

Broken Glass

Purchase 3 boxes of glasses online, not cheap but they were very nice. One of the glasses was broken on arrival so I took a photo straight away and sent an email asking for a replacement. I still have not had a reply or replacement.

Don't buy online

This should be stopped and investigated legally. They take the money from customer and don't send the product or keep it for weeks and then process it which means extra money in the bank for weeks and weeks! it is 2020 time to catchup with online experience

Joana

JoanaSydney, NSW

Do not ever order online

Made an online order over 3 weeks ago, no contact, no updates and no one seems to know what's happening. Terrible service would never recommended to online order with Harris Scarfe

PG18

PG18Melbourne

Horrible experience, avoid buying from them

I have been waiting over a week and my order hasn't even dispatched. The Facebook team couldn't give me a dispatch date so they said to call. I called and they also couldn't give me a dispatch date. Yet they are still taking orders online and advertising sales to attract new business. This is unacceptable - either close the online store until you catch up or hire more workers.

Niko

NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Went to Harris Scarf Coburg yesterday, served by a middle age black hair lady, unbelievable she is very rude and unfriendly, I felt her does not like to work there, made me feel so bad and unhappy, won’t back again.

Jen

Jen

Poor quality’ product

Purchased a Healthy Choice Dehydrator from Harris Scarfe. The product is useless. . I phoned Harris Scarfe for a refund I was told there was not much they can do. I explained I have a compromised immune system and cannot go out during the Coronavirus shutdown but the person on the end of the phone could cate less. I think it’s disgusting for Harris Scarfe to be selling poor quality product and theN make customers jump through hoops.

Peeved

Bought 4 pairs of jeans online for my husband. They were in stock. Later had confirmation email. Next day email saying order being processed. Two days after order they say order will not be filled, items not in stock and I would get a refund in 5-10 business days. Fair enough I thought, can’t be helped. Only that it is now 2 weeks later and still no refund and on their website they say jeans are in stock. Two emails to them have yet to be answered by them. Very poor service. Never again.

Missing component & poor service

Bought an electrical food chopper at harris scarfe store and when I opened it back home it was missing a the lid. I called up the store and was told because I hadn't bought a display item everything should be in the box. Well the lid wasn't.... The service over the phone was very poor and essentially, they did not believe me when I told them it was missing the lid.

janine

janineSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed

i was very disappointed to receive an email saying my order was canceled due to it no longer being available. when i went back online the item was still listed but at a higher price. if i was told that it had changed prices i would still have gone ahead with the order but i wasn't given this option. i have now ordered the same product from another supplier. i will never shop with harris scafe again .

Dianne JV

Dianne JVWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Puzzling Example of Poor Customer Service

GB

GB

Misleading.

Placed an online order for some items showing as in stock. Everyday for 4 days following i received an email saying my order was being processed. On the 4th day i received an email saying 2 of my items had been refunded as they could not be fulfilled. However their website still had one of the items listed as available. Am currently waiting on an explanation from customer service. However i can't say I'm impressed especially as there is only 6 days till Christmas. For a regional buyer that makes it almost impossible to replace those gifts now without traveling 150kms to our nearest shopping centre. At this point I would not recommend Harris Scarfe online.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

You won't get what you ordered

Last Christmas during a sale I ordered 2 Queen sized mattress protectors & a Queen sized Doona.
The email told me that because the items were coming from different warehouses there would be NO Tracking number supplied.
Only 1 Doona was sent.
After a couple of months of waiting I sent them an email asking where my mattress protectors were, they then sent me 1 Mattress Protector.
To Date I still haven't received the 2nd Mattress Protector even though I paid for it.
Just don't go through it.
They Steal peoples money without delivering the goods.