Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 4 of 8)

Physical Stores, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (36)

Val

ValSydney

Terrible package, service and shipping

First time order and its terrible. The package was open, the pen was broken and I am still waiting for the other order to arrive and I don’t even want to know the condition that it is going to be. Will never order from Harris Scarfe even if is free. Very disappointed. And there is no phone number to call but only email.

Ten people once check out open

Appalling management and customer experience. New to review your chewing staffing levels. Doubt I will come back preferring now target or big w

Lexus Lizzie

Lexus LizzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Bought a set of Salter dual pour kitchen scales reduced from 79.95 to 34.95 only to discover the same product is offered full price at the Good Guys for 29.95. I will never trust pricing at Harris Scarf again.

Karen

KarenCroydon Park

Online shopping problems

IWantMyPaper

IWantMyPaperadvarp@hotmail.com

Late order, tag still attached!

Order was split in two for some reason. Second half (hoodie) arrived THREE weeks late and required signature while the first half did not. Why? On top of this, the hoodie had the anti theft tag still attached! Not seeing this, i washed the thing, fortunately it did not break to ruin all my clothes in the washing machine. Eventually i watched a video on how to remove it and did so. I will complain of course because this is appalling.

Alex

Alex

Rubbish return policy

10 customers in the queue with 1 staff on register who was rude

Waiting in a queue of about ten customer with ONE checkout person. Took her 5 minutes to make an announcement asking for help. When a customer in the queue said “I was just going to ask you to call for help” the service woman looked disgusted with no response. Unacceptable unprofessional and unnecessary. On the receipt it said [name removed] 2082 at forest hill Victoria. I expect a response to this.

J.k

J.kSydney, NSW

Terrible service

TML

TMLSydney

Customer Service. The customer is always right (Not).

Online scam

I purchased 4 items on line only received 1 (credited for 3 but I paid 10.00 for postage when the item cost 4.95). I wouldn't have bothered. If items are not available don't post them on line. Very poor service Harris Scarfe.

Josie S

Josie S

Two separate deliveries, two faulty products!

Gez

GezAU

Disappointing customer service

I bought a multicooker and when I got it home the recipe book wasn't in box. When I rang the store, their response was they would photocopy a book but I had to go back to the store to get it. As I'm an hour away from the store I don't think this is good enough-I asked if it could be emailed or posted out but this was met with a no.

Dom P

Dom PCanberra

Do not use the online service.

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Terrible Customer Service, lack of quality control

Very slow online service

I ordered some clothes online on 26th April- still waiting for delivery. The website said 5- 10 days. Have phoned customer service twice. They don't know why I haven't received the parcel- and can't tell me where the parcel is. Pity. Won't be shopping online again with Harris Scarfe

VenkataTruganina

Too bad customer service

Venkata

At last they gave me a discount card for $50. But if you all see the whole experience is very bad.

Cher

CherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading delivery time

I ordered 3 items on line on 2 April. Delivery times state 5-10 business days. After 10 days and no delivery I contacted customer service and was eventually advised my order was not despatched until 14 April! This order was for a gift and required for today 19 April. Needless to say it has not arrived. To add insult to injury I have been offered free delivery on my next order under $150 by way of compensation. As if I would place any further orders !!!
On the plus side all of my in store experiences have been very good.

Witchy

WitchyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lay by Fees disgusting

I recently got a lay-by and was told there was a $6 fee. This is absolutely disgusting. The lay-by is for 8 weeks. It is no wonder people are using after pay and other pay later schemes. You may as well use a credit card if you are going to charged this absorbent fee. Its pretty awful considering the whole point of lay by is because the shopper can't afford to pay for the purchase all at once.

Brooke

BrookeSouth Australia

Online orders always incorrect

JAN

JANmelbourne

POOR STORE POLICY

I spent a long time picking a handbag which the sign said this brand was marked 40% OFF. There were 6 or seven of the same bag marked the same price as mine. When Igot to the register I did not get my 40%off as the girl said the bags had been marked incorrectly. I argued very politley if thats what the bags are marked at thats what i should pay .She said the store reserves the right to remove my bag and the other bags for sale.I came away with no bag and no faith in this store which by the way was Fountain Gate. VERY VERY VERY POOR