Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
Matt H.

Matt H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow and expensive

Took 11 days to dispatch an in stock item from their warehouse. Paid $10 for the delivery to Melbourne CBD. Competitors offer free delivery and/ or pick up, and the item arrives within 48 hours. I would not recommend or use them again.

lianne

lianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Cotton Sheets as advertised.

I ordered 2 sheets sets, different Brands. 1 Polo. It said that these were cotton.
Got them delivered and they were Cotton Polyester blend. The other set, which were a different brand, were exactly the same made, same stitching, all from India. No different to the others. Again, suppose to be all Cotton. Doesn't feel any different than the others. Don't buy online as you are not getting what you pay for

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alana

AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

ethel

ethel

Poor customer service

Where has happy customer service gone

After i had to search the store for assistance, I went to pay for my purchases, had an e-gift card, older lady was not happy, complaining that it wasn't as simple as just scanning it, that she then had to ring to authorize it then send a copy back... why are you in customer service if all you want to do is complain about servicing the customer?

Stephanie T.

Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be wary of bonus promotions that don't apply online

I have always been a fan of Harris Scarfe sales, I had recently bought a Killarney quilt with two bonus pillows from Mornington, and after seeing the same bonus online stocked up with 3 more. After receiving the 3 quilts without pillows, I was informed there is some small print about the offer not applying online (to which I responded why would it be promoted online if not applicable online). No offer to provide the bonus offer if we come into the store, quite annoyed and they have lost a customer due to the poor communication and management of my issue.

Maggs

MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

John G.

John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Samw

SamwVictoria

High price and dangerous

R Siva

R SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never trust the price reductions!!

On Boxing Day I saw VS Sasson Mens grooming style kit reduced from $79.95 to $55. I asked my nephew to if he liked it and he checked online and said Myers were selling for $45. We took that to the counter and when we said that they price matched. However I found out from VS Sasson website RRP is $59.95. Harris Scarfe increased the price and drop it a bit. I also found out that Harveynorman sells it for $44. Never ever i shall trust their price reductions and sales.

Diane

DianeMelbourne

Terrible packaging and delivery.

Worst ever packaging , box too big , item that was ordered open and parts of the order all over the place.
don't think l would order from Harris Scarfe again,

joy

joy

On line Order

Terrible terrible. I new the order could come from different locations but this is crazy. 12 items.
received 5 items. next 5 still coming. then another 1 item still coming. I queried the last item still missing.
funny that, they said the last of the item was not suitable for sale and would refund me. What load of rubbish. just to lazy to to process last item. as it turns out NOT all harris scarf stores are connect to on line order. never again

Jeffrey Charles

Jeffrey Charles

They inflate prices to offer discounts

Prices are faked and nobody would buy anything for those prices ....they sell them whilst telling you they are giving you 50% off their inflated prices.

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Advertised products not available I.

We went to the the Marion store today to buy a kettle advertised on their website. We could not find it and we made enquiries about the product and then told us that we must have been mistaken. I took out my phone and showed the advertised product and its price. The woman just told us that they did not have the prod for ages and we possibly could get it online and pay freight. We walked out as the lady was not interested to help at all. It will be a very long time until we visit the store again as we hate trap advertisements.

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Rude and slow staff morayfield

Checkout staff was extremely slow and had no help on the floor when items were not scanning or scanning incorrectly. Shy and unsure what to do. Needed manager assistance or help.
Manager was then rude when item was shown to be packed on the shelf with price tag.
Items are packed incorrectly and hard to determine price.

Box filled with stirofoam balls for a Doona really....

I boutght a Doona online and received it with a huge box of stirofoam balls, would be great if they worked on their environmental impact as the balls are not needed for a soft Doona what a joke.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Remind me to never come again!

1. The vacuum cleaner price tag was for a vacuum cleaner in another section of the store so I had to go traipsing. Another vacuum cleaner wasn’t signed correctly either.
2. The mugs I bought were excluded from the 40% off all chinaware. Tiny writing at the bottom of the sign!
3. They we’re out of paper to wrap the mugs in.

This is their business. Do it properly

Angry Celia

Angry CeliaAdelaide

No: click/collect, pay for delivery.... dreadful quilt covers for a huge sum

Wash linen prior to use. Washed as per instructions. 2 different brands, supposedly good quality.... cannot return stock. DON’T BUY ONLINE!

Marianne

MarianneHobart

Management at Moonah store have poor customer service.