Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

ethel
ethel

Poor customer service

Store LocationRundle Mall
General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Where has happy customer service gone

After i had to search the store for assistance, I went to pay for my purchases, had an e-gift card, older lady was not happy, complaining that it wasn't as simple as just scanning it, that she then had to ring to authorize it then send a copy back... why are you in customer service if all you want to do is complain about servicing the customer?

Maggs
MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

PEK
PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Store LocationShellharbour
John G.
John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Store LocationEpping Vic