Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)

Ladies fashion & store layout

Moruya store. Quality of fabrics, choice of styles/fashion and general store layout has really deteriorated over the last twelve months and I can no longer find anything to wear here. Clothing has become dull & old fashioned which is such a pity and it is no longer the bustling store it used to be.

Store LocationMoruya - no purchase
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every online order, gets cancelled 24 hrs later - they advertise non stocked goods.

I ordered an airfryer oven a month ago online, the order was cancelled by Harris scarf 3 days later and refunded 5 days later. I paid for a different model airfryer oven 3 nights ago, got an email that its not in stock. I paid $399 for an e scooter lunchtime Monday online, they cancelled it this morning as its not in stock. STOP ADVERTISING GOODS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPLYING, massive waste of my time, and I can't spend elsewhere as I've got $800 frozen on my card in pending refunds from H.S. Not happy at all.

Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.

Coco
Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Store LocationHarris scarfe airport west
ethel
ethel

Poor customer service

Store LocationRundle Mall
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where has happy customer service gone

After i had to search the store for assistance, I went to pay for my purchases, had an e-gift card, older lady was not happy, complaining that it wasn't as simple as just scanning it, that she then had to ring to authorize it then send a copy back... why are you in customer service if all you want to do is complain about servicing the customer?

Maggs
MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

PEK
PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Store LocationShellharbour