Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every online order, gets cancelled 24 hrs later - they advertise non stocked goods.

I ordered an airfryer oven a month ago online, the order was cancelled by Harris scarf 3 days later and refunded 5 days later. I paid for a different model airfryer oven 3 nights ago, got an email that its not in stock. I paid $399 for an e scooter lunchtime Monday online, they cancelled it this morning as its not in stock. STOP ADVERTISING GOODS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPLYING, massive waste of my time, and I can't spend elsewhere as I've got $800 frozen on my card in pending refunds from H.S. Not happy at all.

Tommy A.
Tommy A.Sydney, NSW

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the product online

I purchased a cast-iron casserole which was reduced by 40%. I thought I had a really good deal until I saw that there's a chip on the lid. I only saw it when I was washing it after I used it for the first time. I guess it doesn't affect my cooking but it just looked unsightly.

Over packaging

I am not complaining about the product. Two glass coffee mugs. But the packaging was way(!!!) over the top. Four metres of bubble wrap at least. And on a box large enough to hold a very large microwave. For two mugs. Why???? So much landfill.

ethel
ethel

Poor customer service

Store LocationRundle Mall
General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Where has happy customer service gone

After i had to search the store for assistance, I went to pay for my purchases, had an e-gift card, older lady was not happy, complaining that it wasn't as simple as just scanning it, that she then had to ring to authorize it then send a copy back... why are you in customer service if all you want to do is complain about servicing the customer?

Maggs
MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

Samw