Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

PEK

PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Dee

DeeWagga Wagga

New Bronson Polos terrible

The new big men’s range of Bronson Polo shirts Is terrible. Harris Scarfe changed them from Cotton polyester to plain cotton last season. These have always been a fantastic shirt up until recently. They now shrink in the length and stretch in the width making them look awful after one wash. Please change them back.

loula

loulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cast iron classica

I was given a cast iron grill it was in store purchase used it once when i went to clean it i notice a chip on top of one of the groves rang the store as i did not have a receipt but the price tag was on it for $129.95 they could only give me $25 which i refused it dose state 25 years warrenty ha what a joke .

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Love harriscarfe products! Some great one of kind items. Prices vary from low to high depending on what you're after. Have bought, clothing, kitchenware through to pillows and they never dissapoint. Only cons are that online shopping is not informative as most products have little to no descriptions of the products which is something you need when shopping online. Second option at checkout for authorisation for parcels to be left unattended if no one is home and lastly customer service and knowledge of products should be improved with the staff at the carindale store.

MissyFishy

MissyFishyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product description needs work!

The electric blankets online do not have proper product descriptions. I rang a local store and got a bit more information. All products shown need to display full product details, especially online. This makes it much easier to make a decision. The customer service person in store was not very 'interested' in my query. I know they're probably very busy, but personnel perhaps need to be better trained to handle customer queries. It would also be great if the online store operated at the weekend, even with limited hours. Many people only have time to shop at weekends, even online.

Cobra302

Cobra302Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

12 litre Air fryer

The air fryer works well but very noisy. The top does not seal and so rattles. The fan noise is loud and annoying.

Customer service is terrible!

Hervey Bay service by [name removed] was terrible! Although the products and prices are good, I certainly would not return to this store! She was abrupt and rude and embarrassed me when I moved to another register so an elderly lady could put her purchases down.

LEMMY

LEMMY

What dreary shop

Harris Scarfe used to be ''that Adelaide'' shop. I sometimes wander into the one in Highpoint. It's extremely dreary. If I knew anything about retail psychology I could explain it better... I walk in the door, it's all going ok... but the further I venture in... well I just want to leave. They do have towels made in Australia though!

I really don't know... It's just a horrible store

pablo_h

it would be nice if they Emailed order confirmation and details

Ordered during the Easter sale, my credit card charged, nothing from them in my email like a receipt/list of goods purchased or any acknowledgement I even placed and order.
The only thing I have received from them is just advertising, no idea what's going on with my order.
This has never happened to me before with any other store, normally there's some automated acknowledgement at least.
If i get it, then that experience will overide anything else because the prices were OK
If they try sub or remove things, going to be annoying as the only proof of purchase so far is what I wrote down myself and the charges on my CC bill.

pablo_h

FWIW got the items I ordered today. Would have been nice to get emailed confirmation of an order and not spam every 4 days though.

Complaint

I'm a regular shopper at Forest Hill, Victoria and go to all the sales but a lot of products don't have prices and we always seem to be asking staff who have to go to the check out for a price - put price 'zappers' in all your stores and make is easier on staff and customers!!!!
Range of products

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

OK

a good store that stocks a variety of household items as well as clothing and camping good. if you see an item on sale you need to get in there a they often run out but the trip is well worth is as oten great savings can be found
a variety of good and prices in store, you can get homewards, clothing, camping goods, linen, food items (chocolate in particular) and shoes. often found in large shopping centres. catalogues have some great specials and you can layby items if you require. friendly staff although they can be difficult to locate at times. prompt service at cash registers
store items especially in catalogues can be difficult to find and are often sold out. staff assistance can be difficult to find

Tracky1974

Tracky1974AU

OK

While it can be frustraing that products featured in their catalogues are rarely in stock during the sales, I have learnt to not read the catalogues but just to go in store and see what I can find. I purchased a set of Stanley Rodgers Steak Knives for $23 today, reduced from $79.99.
Sell quality brands for a discounted price.
Rarely have products featured in their catalogues in store during sales. Does not sell children's or babies clothes. Every store I have been in are messy with bits and pieces of stock everywhere making it hard to find what I am looking for, this is frustrating especially when I am in a hurry.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

mxmar0

mxmar0Queensland, 4163

OK

A shop with a reasonable range of products at a reasonable price. It was a pleasure to troll the shop and the staff were more than helpful.
Have only shopped their once. I did find the range and quality of product on par somewhere near a Robins Kitchen. Many of the products were a good price and good quality. I did buy some knives and other products for thr kitchen there and have been happy with the quality. I dont tend to shop there anymore as I can get exactly what I need at a Myer for a similar price and with the addedd benefit of a loyality program.
None really; woule be good if there was a loyality program.

than4

than4

connielaura

connielaura

OK

the only harris scarfe store i have been in was the one in adelaide city. my opinion based on this is that the store could have been kept cleaner than it was the times i have been in there as in the floor and also staff could have been restocking and doing a quick pick up of clothes even though it is the customers that seem to trow them around. great kitchenware, alright priced, clothes are not for me.
good range of products and brands, easy to find layout, great kitchenware
not a fan of the clothing lines at all, the store in adelaide that i used to go to could have been kept cleaner.