Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)

Ladies fashion & store layout

Moruya store. Quality of fabrics, choice of styles/fashion and general store layout has really deteriorated over the last twelve months and I can no longer find anything to wear here. Clothing has become dull & old fashioned which is such a pity and it is no longer the bustling store it used to be.

Store LocationMoruya - no purchase
Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

PEK
PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Store LocationShellharbour