Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Coco

Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Thehonestreviewer

Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Linelle

LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.

Viv

Viv

Great collection

Multiple brands at one shop so it’s convenient to do shopping there and also saves time. Customer service is great. Mostly it’s my go to shop for brands at ryde.

Store LocationHarris Scarfe , Top Ryde

Naty

NatyQueensland

I really like the store

Easy to shop around the store. They offer a variety of products and a very competitive price items. Staff working there is very friendly and helpful. Definitely I will be coming back.

Janel Hibbert

Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Ash

Ash

Jeans are A++

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans that fit amazingly! Also ordered a waffle bowl maker which was great but simply left out an item from my order, wasn't even on the packing invoice but is on my order invoice and still haven't received a refund. Love the jeans though!

AnneM

AnneMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly Staff

Had to return an unwanted Christmas gift. Didn't have the receipt but the lovely sandy haired girl at Eastlands was very polite and allowed us to easily exchange the items. It could have been a hassle but she made it easy.

Come to Albury if you want good customer service

I always purchase my linen here. The customer service is consistently good with people sharing knowledge about the products. They have quality sheets, dona and pillows. The store is well organised and people are friendly.

Antonio

Antonio

First time shopping online.....

Bought 2 sets of dinnerware plates and some small items, yes did arrive in 3 lots but when I complaint about 2 bowls been damaged during transport, no many questions asked they did replace straight away.... Good experience overall!!

JessV

JessVMelbourne

First time buying online with HS

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from their online store and thought it was pretty good service. Two pairs came first and i thought they had forgotten the third so i called them and they were very helpful and told me that they were delayed and had just been mailed out. So i did have to wait a week or two for all 3 pair but still was happy considering the shoes were very expensive but i got 50 % off them.
Good customer service on the phone
Had order shipped in two lots

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Good

The product seems not very fashionable for clothes and manchester. For electronic product, ususally you won't find the new products available in other big stores are available here. The brand of many products are also seems only available in this store, therefore lack of comparsion of the quality and price.
Location of some of the stores in Canberra is convenient. The price is cheap when certain items in on special.
When items (particularly good product that the same brand is comparable at other big stores)are on special, usually they are not availalbe even if you are there at the store pretty early. A bit disappointed.

tasmaid

tasmaid

Good

Harris scarfe has always been a great store I have shopped with them for many years never had a problem of any kind their sales are great I buy almost all my kitchen ware there when there is a sale on savings are great also manchester carry some top brands of towels and bed linen also pillows once again wait for a sale they discount down really well staff over all have been very helpful and friendly like anywhere you occasionally will come across somebody having a bad day but guess if we are to be honest we all have them.
location ...good sales

jennyking

jennyking

Good

It was a pleasure to shop there and even though not close to my house, was worth the extra drive.
I will definitely go there again if my local Harris Scarfe does not stock sale items.
I thought the shop in Cranbourne was very well set ou particularly for a busy sale. The staff were helpful and happy in their job. Compared to other Harris Scarfe shops this shop was a pleasure to shop at. It was a fantastic sale and I saved sevral hundreds of dollars.
Some of the aisles were narrow particularly in crockery which made it dificult to manoeuvre a trolley and possible mishaps could happen with children.

Tom48