Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Coco
Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Linelle
LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.

PEK
PEKOak Flats

Purchase of a Kettle

I researched on the Internet which product I wanted. It was marked down from $79.95 to $29.95. The product was easy to find in the store and also marked at the advertised price. However, the cash register asked for 69.95. The staff member did not believe me and took me to the shelf. She then confirmed that the lower price was correct, but no apology. Good customer service is very rate.

Viv
Viv

Great collection

Multiple brands at one shop so it’s convenient to do shopping there and also saves time. Customer service is great. Mostly it’s my go to shop for brands at ryde.

Store LocationHarris Scarfe , Top Ryde

Naty
NatyQueensland

I really like the store

Easy to shop around the store. They offer a variety of products and a very competitive price items. Staff working there is very friendly and helpful. Definitely I will be coming back.

Janel Hibbert
Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Dee
DeeWagga Wagga

New Bronson Polos terrible

The new big men’s range of Bronson Polo shirts Is terrible. Harris Scarfe changed them from Cotton polyester to plain cotton last season. These have always been a fantastic shirt up until recently. They now shrink in the length and stretch in the width making them look awful after one wash. Please change them back.

Ash
Ash

Jeans are A++

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans that fit amazingly! Also ordered a waffle bowl maker which was great but simply left out an item from my order, wasn't even on the packing invoice but is on my order invoice and still haven't received a refund. Love the jeans though!

loula
loulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cast iron classica

I was given a cast iron grill it was in store purchase used it once when i went to clean it i notice a chip on top of one of the groves rang the store as i did not have a receipt but the price tag was on it for $129.95 they could only give me $25 which i refused it dose state 25 years warrenty ha what a joke .

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Love harriscarfe products! Some great one of kind items. Prices vary from low to high depending on what you're after. Have bought, clothing, kitchenware through to pillows and they never dissapoint. Only cons are that online shopping is not informative as most products have little to no descriptions of the products which is something you need when shopping online. Second option at checkout for authorisation for parcels to be left unattended if no one is home and lastly customer service and knowledge of products should be improved with the staff at the carindale store.

AnneM
AnneMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly Staff

Had to return an unwanted Christmas gift. Didn't have the receipt but the lovely sandy haired girl at Eastlands was very polite and allowed us to easily exchange the items. It could have been a hassle but she made it easy.

MissyFishy
MissyFishyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product description needs work!

The electric blankets online do not have proper product descriptions. I rang a local store and got a bit more information. All products shown need to display full product details, especially online. This makes it much easier to make a decision. The customer service person in store was not very 'interested' in my query. I know they're probably very busy, but personnel perhaps need to be better trained to handle customer queries. It would also be great if the online store operated at the weekend, even with limited hours. Many people only have time to shop at weekends, even online.

Come to Albury if you want good customer service

I always purchase my linen here. The customer service is consistently good with people sharing knowledge about the products. They have quality sheets, dona and pillows. The store is well organised and people are friendly.