Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
Madjaspa

MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really good at replacing or refunding products

I want to say that Harris Scarfe are really great at exchanging or refunding products that I am not happy with. No questions asked, they just do it! Usually great quality products.

Laura

Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

donnyluv

donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Nikki Smith

Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Harris Scarfe Customer Service

After an appliance had developed a fault I visited the Chermside Westfield store and subsequently contacted the Harris Scarfe Customer Service team. The staff member at the store checkout was very helpful and the Customer Service team member provided a prompt and detailed reply with a completely satisfactory resolution of the problem. Excellent service from both branches of the company.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Sue Nicholls

Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Casey

CaseyWimmera, VIC

Quick postage and easy to purchase

Fantastic prices available on site, and free postage with the minimum postage was perfect as I needed a few items for my kitchen. I've since used all products purchased and all are perfect just as advertised

Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality

Everything I’ve brought from Harris Scarfe has been great quality! I have recently just brought a healthy choice dehydrator and also a wool quilt, both have been fantastic, the staff are always helpful and friendly

Tess

TessHobart, TAS

Product exchange

I felt a little awkward because I needed to exchange a set of saucepans that were unsuitable. Brad ensured the process was quick and easy, and provided an alternative product at a good price.

Dawn Craig

Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Am so glad a friend recommended a visit to the Mackay store and was very pleasantly surprised. Have purchased clothing and homewares on many occasions and very happy with all purchases. Prices are very reasonable, comprehensive choice and friendly service at the check out. Quality in every case has been excellent. Couldn't ask for more.

wendy

wendyHobart, TAS

irons

great store for bargains you can always find something cheaper than anywhere else and very good brands. the iron i got was a saving of 70% off . i even got an iron in my fav colour (purple) it ironed out every crease.

Alexii

AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Dis

DisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I expected.

Needed a new underlay for my queen bed. So got on line to do some searching. Was easy to navigate Harris Scarf on line, and a bonus, thay had a sale on manchester!
The range was good and descriptions of the product was informative. Easy toorder and pay, got a confirmation email straight away. Was impressed with the tracking, I knew what day it was going to be delivered.
Only negative was they did not allow the delivery to be left in a safe place, I had to be home to sign for it or it would go to the post office, no big deal, just inconvenient.
Came quickly, ordered on 7th arrived 14th.

Lauretta

LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Karen

KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Sheryn H.

Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied