Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (99)

Customer service team is actually just ghosts

Warranty Claim MadeNo

"Explorer" in name only...

Not a patch on the real "original" explorer socks. These seem a pale imitation - thin, nylony and cheap feel.

I feel cheated.

Lisha
LishaSydney, NSW

Broken Dinner set

I ordered 3 sets of Dinner sets. My package arrived after a week to Sydney, however the box was full damaged and half open. On top of it, the dinner sets were broken. Horrible experience. I submitted the same review on their website which was moderated and removed. Dishonest company! I did call their customer care who issued me a refund but who needs this added stress!

• +1Thumbnail
Susan
Susan

Worst online and custoner service exerience

arcadia10
arcadia10Perth, WA

Great experience with Harris Scarfe online store

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every online order, gets cancelled 24 hrs later - they advertise non stocked goods.

I ordered an airfryer oven a month ago online, the order was cancelled by Harris scarf 3 days later and refunded 5 days later. I paid for a different model airfryer oven 3 nights ago, got an email that its not in stock. I paid $399 for an e scooter lunchtime Monday online, they cancelled it this morning as its not in stock. STOP ADVERTISING GOODS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPLYING, massive waste of my time, and I can't spend elsewhere as I've got $800 frozen on my card in pending refunds from H.S. Not happy at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont bother calling or emailing ... Worst "customer service" ever.

Unfortunately I really wanted to buy something they stock so I persisted. Most frustrating week of my life. No communication

Kimberly
KimberlySouth East Queensland, QLD

POOR online shopping service!

I ordered $400+ worth, had 2 items cancelled due to not available stocks, while still posted on the website when I re-checked!

Also few items have some scratches/scrapes on them and does NOT look brand new! very disappointed!

Pie P.
Pie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order cancellation

Completely disappointed with Harris Scarfe. Spent time navigating their website to find items I would like to purchase, added almost $170 worth of items to my cart for delivery. All were in stock at the time of checkout. After my order has been confirmed, they ended up cancelling my entire order because "they cannot fulfill" it. Why not update the website instead to say they are not available rather than wasting customers time? If I could give zero stars, I would.

Fraudulent scammers

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No product quality control and appalling customer support.

Made a large purchase of multiple items on the Harris scarfe online site and received 1 item a week later. I then spent the next 5 weeks chasing up my additional items with no response through their online contact customer service dept, except for an automated reply that they would respond within 48hrs. I finally got through to the customer service dept via a phone call and was told in a deadpan voice the products are no longer in stock and you’re receiving a refund! The customer service rep showed no sincerity of empathy and couldn’t have cared less about Harris Scarfe advertising goods online that are out of stock.
Clearly the company has employed either lazy or under qualified staff.

Colin Field
Colin FieldTura Beach

No care no responsibility

Purchased some towels etc to be delivered to my son in Melbourne. However the goods were incorrectly sent
to my address in NSW which is the billing address not the delivery address.
Rang Harris Scarfe they told me they would not rectify the situation. Essentially bad luck. Lodged a complaint with Harris Scarfe however they failed to even respond. Disgraceful customer service.

Phil E.
Phil E.

Broken and still taking my money... Grrrrrr

I ordered 2 sets of crockery, waited longer than I would have expected but that's no big deal, when they arrived, I could hear the clatter of broken items inside, I opened it and yes 2 cups were smashed to smithereens. I contacted HS and they got back to me after I sent them pictures of the broken items also a Massive big chip on one of the dinner plates. I'm still waiting to get rid of this useless set and for them to STOP taking money out. DO NOT BUY FROM HARRIS SCARFE on line.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 weeks later and still no delivery

Another company hiding behind "covid" for their pathetic logistics capability.

Ordered an air fryer on 17 August. It's now September 8th and I still have nothing.

Steer well clear and buy from a company that will actually deliver your goods!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t accept orders you can’t honour and respond to your CUSTOMERS

Ordered a quilt and quilt cover online. Same as previous reviews, received email notification to advise quilt cover not available (still showing on website as being in stock a week after my query) and refund will be processed.
Very quick to take your money instantly online even if product not available but have to rely on business days for refund.
Emailed request to cancel quilt also as I had ordered as a set. No response.
Called Customer “Service” and like others who have reviewed, waited nearly an hour for my call to be answered.
Have sent numerous emails and have had one very non committal response.
Shame, Harris Scarfe used to be a go to but the service is now appalling.
Will shop elsewhere and happily pay more for a service.