Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 2)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (32)

Alexii
AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Store LocationGoulburn
Dis
DisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I expected.

Needed a new underlay for my queen bed. So got on line to do some searching. Was easy to navigate Harris Scarf on line, and a bonus, thay had a sale on manchester!
The range was good and descriptions of the product was informative. Easy toorder and pay, got a confirmation email straight away. Was impressed with the tracking, I knew what day it was going to be delivered.
Only negative was they did not allow the delivery to be left in a safe place, I had to be home to sign for it or it would go to the post office, no big deal, just inconvenient.
Came quickly, ordered on 7th arrived 14th.

Lauretta
LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

Store LocationHarris scarfe

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Store LocationGreenhills at Maitland
General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Karen
KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Sheryn H.
Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Store LocationShepparton