Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 5)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (31)

wendy
wendyHobart, TAS

irons

great store for bargains you can always find something cheaper than anywhere else and very good brands. the iron i got was a saving of 70% off . i even got an iron in my fav colour (purple) it ironed out every crease.

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be wary of bonus promotions that don't apply online

I have always been a fan of Harris Scarfe sales, I had recently bought a Killarney quilt with two bonus pillows from Mornington, and after seeing the same bonus online stocked up with 3 more. After receiving the 3 quilts without pillows, I was informed there is some small print about the offer not applying online (to which I responded why would it be promoted online if not applicable online). No offer to provide the bonus offer if we come into the store, quite annoyed and they have lost a customer due to the poor communication and management of my issue.

Maggs
MaggsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy customer service

An item was missing from my order, which I'd already signed for, believing that order was complete ...sent 2 emails, contacted customer support by phone and didn't get any answers, went on their facebook site today and wrote a comment about my issue as well as send them a message, within half an hour I had a reply saying that item weas on it's way ...maybe F/B is the quickest way to get some action ?

Alexii
AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Linelle
LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sales plus wide range of stock

No matter which of their stores I visit there is always a bargain to be had at Harris Scarfe. Great range in homewares and manchester. Cheap and cheerful ladies clothes and underwear. Staff have been wonderfully helpful and rung other stores to track down items for me.

Dis
DisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I expected.

Needed a new underlay for my queen bed. So got on line to do some searching. Was easy to navigate Harris Scarf on line, and a bonus, thay had a sale on manchester!
The range was good and descriptions of the product was informative. Easy toorder and pay, got a confirmation email straight away. Was impressed with the tracking, I knew what day it was going to be delivered.
Only negative was they did not allow the delivery to be left in a safe place, I had to be home to sign for it or it would go to the post office, no big deal, just inconvenient.
Came quickly, ordered on 7th arrived 14th.

Lauretta
LaurettaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Air fryer, easy to use

Since purchasing my air fryer cooking is so much easier and quicker and even the mess after, takes no time at all to clean up. Should have bought one sooner.

John G.
John G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased bluestone pots and pan kit

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Viv
Viv

Great collection

Multiple brands at one shop so it’s convenient to do shopping there and also saves time. Customer service is great. Mostly it’s my go to shop for brands at ryde.

Store LocationHarris Scarfe , Top Ryde

Karen
KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Great Service

I Ordered clothing online. The order was quickly packed and dispatched. I have purchased numerous items of clothing from Harris Scarfe online and have never had a problem.
Great customer service.

Sheryn H.
Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Samw
SamwVictoria

High price and dangerous

Naty
NatyQueensland

I really like the store

Easy to shop around the store. They offer a variety of products and a very competitive price items. Staff working there is very friendly and helpful. Definitely I will be coming back.

Janel Hibbert
Janel HibbertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery

Very prompt service and delivery well packed and boxed quality items and very fair pricing especially on their clearence sale

Much appreciated

Thanks for our excellent bathroom scales, Prompt delivery and excellent service. Packed by Grant site ID. 1005. More than satisfied

Anne C
Anne CMelbourne

Thank you Andrew, Area Manager for the fantastic help you gave me at the Forest Hill store.

R Siva
R SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never trust the price reductions!!

On Boxing Day I saw VS Sasson Mens grooming style kit reduced from $79.95 to $55. I asked my nephew to if he liked it and he checked online and said Myers were selling for $45. We took that to the counter and when we said that they price matched. However I found out from VS Sasson website RRP is $59.95. Harris Scarfe increased the price and drop it a bit. I also found out that Harveynorman sells it for $44. Never ever i shall trust their price reductions and sales.

Diane
DianeMelbourne

Terrible packaging and delivery.

Worst ever packaging , box too big , item that was ordered open and parts of the order all over the place.
don't think l would order from Harris Scarfe again,

Carmela
Carmela

This store is always well stocked, the staff are friendly and great value

Bought a few things over the years, At elizabeth store, of harris Scarfe. The sstaff are always so friendly and helpful.
Yesterday i bough a pair of Sandler sandals, heavily reduced. Lots of products to choose from. I love the Store.

joy
joy

On line Order

Terrible terrible. I new the order could come from different locations but this is crazy. 12 items.
received 5 items. next 5 still coming. then another 1 item still coming. I queried the last item still missing.
funny that, they said the last of the item was not suitable for sale and would refund me. What load of rubbish. just to lazy to to process last item. as it turns out NOT all harris scarf stores are connect to on line order. never again

Jeffrey Charles
Jeffrey Charles

They inflate prices to offer discounts

Prices are faked and nobody would buy anything for those prices ....they sell them whilst telling you they are giving you 50% off their inflated prices.

Jennifer M
Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle free exchange-without receipt

I nervously went to exchange sheets at Tarneit store, knowing I had no receipt. No problem! The operator was so friendly and polite. I knew the purchase date from a bank statement, and she found it on their system immediately. She even offered a refund. Lovely experience.

Ash
Ash

Jeans are A++

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans that fit amazingly! Also ordered a waffle bowl maker which was great but simply left out an item from my order, wasn't even on the packing invoice but is on my order invoice and still haven't received a refund. Love the jeans though!

duststorm
duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Advertised products not available I.

We went to the the Marion store today to buy a kettle advertised on their website. We could not find it and we made enquiries about the product and then told us that we must have been mistaken. I took out my phone and showed the advertised product and its price. The woman just told us that they did not have the prod for ages and we possibly could get it online and pay freight. We walked out as the lady was not interested to help at all. It will be a very long time until we visit the store again as we hate trap advertisements.

Other General Merchandise Shops