Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 3 of 5)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (31)

Andrée R
Andrée RAU

fabulous service

After trawling all the local shops, large and small, for bright coloured bed linen without success I went online to Harris Scarfe late Thursday night. I have previously loved their range at the Ulladulla store every New Year when I visit the south coast. Found precisely what I wanted at 50% off and they arrived Monday afternoon. Great quality and perfect colours (I bought 2 sets - one bright orange and one bright green) so I'm a very happy customer.

Moon
Moon

Amazing place to shop and great customer service

Aside from enjoying shopping at harris scarfe i had a problem with one of their products and they were very professional and helpful... very happy with their customer service and support

Excellent online shopping

Absolutely wonderful, my artical arrived in record time, completely satisfied with the service and products a great place to shop and also to purchase online

Rude and slow staff morayfield

Checkout staff was extremely slow and had no help on the floor when items were not scanning or scanning incorrectly. Shy and unsure what to do. Needed manager assistance or help.
Manager was then rude when item was shown to be packed on the shelf with price tag.
Items are packed incorrectly and hard to determine price.

chris
chrisQueensland

packed great

i have bought lots on lime from harris scarf
i am very happy with the way the pack there stuff
somethings come seperate but im fine with that.
no problems at all withthere customer service

Box filled with stirofoam balls for a Doona really....

I boutght a Doona online and received it with a huge box of stirofoam balls, would be great if they worked on their environmental impact as the balls are not needed for a soft Doona what a joke.

just perfect

I bought 2 items online , very easy process had an email response in minutes and package well fast postage

Fantastic service

Ordered a Smith & Noble Airfryer for daughters birthday and had it delivered in 5 days.
Excellent service and she loves the Airfryer.

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Remind me to never come again!

1. The vacuum cleaner price tag was for a vacuum cleaner in another section of the store so I had to go traipsing. Another vacuum cleaner wasn’t signed correctly either.
2. The mugs I bought were excluded from the 40% off all chinaware. Tiny writing at the bottom of the sign!
3. They we’re out of paper to wrap the mugs in.

This is their business. Do it properly

Angry Celia
Angry CeliaAdelaide

No: click/collect, pay for delivery.... dreadful quilt covers for a huge sum

Wash linen prior to use. Washed as per instructions. 2 different brands, supposedly good quality.... cannot return stock. DON’T BUY ONLINE!

Best service

Went into Harris scarfe Erina store today Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff and a great shop.Well done you all have done very well.Oh and great specials

Thanks all good

BLOSSOM
BLOSSOMCanberra Central 2601, ACT

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE AND CANBERRA DICKSON STORE

Great customer service... Employees are knowledgeable of their products and very helpful.

Polite workers and very helpful on the phone as well as in person.

Keep up the great work.

Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some great bargains from this store.

I have found some great bargains in this store recently. Top quality products and really good prices with some super bargains.

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My name is Jenny Langmead, I would like management to know in particular a lovely Lady by the name of Tanya 1546 who works at front counter of your Elizabeth Branch, she is very professional & a pleasure to speak too when served, also knows her job & works very hard. Tanya has served us on many occasions & has excellent Customer Service skills & rapport with customers, which is lacking these days. Please i would appreciate this to be passed on to Management.

AnneM
AnneMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly Staff

Had to return an unwanted Christmas gift. Didn't have the receipt but the lovely sandy haired girl at Eastlands was very polite and allowed us to easily exchange the items. It could have been a hassle but she made it easy.

Khai
KhaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6 out of 5 star customer service

What a customer service experience! Was looking for a specific pillow on a special promotion, and couldn't make it to other HS outlets except the one on Spencer St. Called them and was told they were out of stock, but Jenny, the Store Manager caught me off-guard. She said she would personally source the pillow for me from a sister outlet! Pillow was also ready for collection on promised date. Top notch experience, and will be telling friends about HS, especially this outlet! If there's a higher position, please promote Jenny!

Bazza
Bazza

City Service very impressive!

Bought a defective vacuum cleaner. Was stressed because I lost my receipt. Cassie in Spencer St outlet was wonderful and incedibly friendly. Promote her NOW!

Jan Gielnik
Jan GielnikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic products & Service

I have been buying at Harris Scarfe for 3 years now and find their range of products at very good quality which I use in my business & home. They offer Australia products. At least their are staff to assist you and when / if you return a product they always accept it same as the Bunnings store. Michael at Sunbury store was very help this week with good advise and recommendations. Great to have a business that provides competitive products with service.
Keep up the good work

Vic
VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

recently I had tried to get an instruction manual for a product, they sell, they were amazing, they sent me a pd f .I was amazed at their professional manner, they did everything to assist. I would recommend Harris Scarfe to any one wanting good old fashioned quality service. well done !

Fast delivery perfect dress purchases

Ordered 2 dresses that I had my eye on after seeing both in store, but not in my size. Ordered Tuesday afternoon delivered Friday morning. Both fit perfectly look fabulous and where excellent value, reduced in price even taking into account the $10 delivery charge.

Marianne
MarianneHobart

Management at Moonah store have poor customer service.

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Harris Scarfe Eastland

Have always purchased Miele Vacuums but thought I'd try a VAX. What a mistake!! After 3 uses I couldn't take it, it made a lot noise with terrible suction, hard to manoeuvre, hose kinks and this is on hard floors. I phoned VAX and they were aloof and very rude, pretty much bad luck not much we can do, they completely handballed it to Harris Scarfe. Spoke to Harris Scarfe customer service, they listened to what I said and were so helpful. Within 30 mins I had the store manager (Ross?) phone me and offer an exchange (unfortunately they don't stock Miele) or refund. Thanks Harris Scarfe it's appreciated. I will never buy a VAX product but will definitely shop at Harris Scarfe.

MsJ
MsJSydney, NSW

Website misleading

Ordered a product online after seeing it in packaging instore and based upon the picture on the website. The product when received did not match the picture. The person on the Customer Service line wasn't particularly keen to provide customer service and I'm not sure what the outcome may have been if I wasn't assertive. The whole waste of time could have been avoided by having a functional website with sufficient product photos and descriptions. Think twice before ordering online unless you are certain of the product, and be prepared to wait a while for delivery.

Beverly
Beverly

Less than average customer service

I went to purchase a cultery set for an Engagement gift. I was quite surprised to find that in the middle of the day there was boxed cutlery in stacks on the floor as the display had not been finished. After sorting through them I found what I was looking for. the older lady on the checkout was super happy not!!! after asking her a question on walking in you would have thought I was speaking alien. This is the second time this staff member has left her impression on me for the wrong reasons. If you're not happy in customer service don't do it.
Harris Scarfe is usually the place to go but lately it's been less than average and disappointing.

Come to Albury if you want good customer service

I always purchase my linen here. The customer service is consistently good with people sharing knowledge about the products. They have quality sheets, dona and pillows. The store is well organised and people are friendly.

Other General Merchandise Shops