Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)

Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All Smile’s - Excellent Customer Service

• +1Thumbnail
Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Customer Service 10/10

I ordered some dinner plates and while they were wrapped in so much plastic and the box marked fragile, they obviously were thrown around by the courier. Harris Scarfe replaced all the plates and got them back to me in record time. They obviously lost money on this sale. I just wish they had stores close to me. great quality and great service.

Best customer service at Bennets Green

Bought some clothes online which needed to be swapped for a bigger size.Excellent customer care at Bennets Green.Keep up the good work.

Madjaspa
MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really good at replacing or refunding products

I want to say that Harris Scarfe are really great at exchanging or refunding products that I am not happy with. No questions asked, they just do it! Usually great quality products.

Laura
Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

donnyluv
donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Nikki Smith
Nikki SmithVictoria

Easy and on time

Ordered Elysian 1000tc sheets. Arrived on time. Easy to order. I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The sheets arrived as described. Will order from them again online. Didn’t have any of the issues described in other reviews.

Harris Scarfe Customer Service

After an appliance had developed a fault I visited the Chermside Westfield store and subsequently contacted the Harris Scarfe Customer Service team. The staff member at the store checkout was very helpful and the Customer Service team member provided a prompt and detailed reply with a completely satisfactory resolution of the problem. Excellent service from both branches of the company.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Sue Nicholls
Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Casey
CaseyWimmera, VIC

Quick postage and easy to purchase

Fantastic prices available on site, and free postage with the minimum postage was perfect as I needed a few items for my kitchen. I've since used all products purchased and all are perfect just as advertised

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality

Everything I’ve brought from Harris Scarfe has been great quality! I have recently just brought a healthy choice dehydrator and also a wool quilt, both have been fantastic, the staff are always helpful and friendly

Tess
TessHobart, TAS

Product exchange

I felt a little awkward because I needed to exchange a set of saucepans that were unsuitable. Brad ensured the process was quick and easy, and provided an alternative product at a good price.