Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)
Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Customer Service 10/10

I ordered some dinner plates and while they were wrapped in so much plastic and the box marked fragile, they obviously were thrown around by the courier. Harris Scarfe replaced all the plates and got them back to me in record time. They obviously lost money on this sale. I just wish they had stores close to me. great quality and great service.

Best customer service at Bennets Green

Bought some clothes online which needed to be swapped for a bigger size.Excellent customer care at Bennets Green.Keep up the good work.

Store LocationBennett Green Newcastle
Alana
AlanaIllawarra, NSW

Dinner set - mug arrived broken and no response to my email!

I had ordered 2 dinner sets and some pans
The order arrived quite promptly, but when i opened it, a mug from one of the dinner sets arrived broken and no response to emails to their customer service.
Should have read the reviews here before ordering!

Tess
TessHobart, TAS

Product exchange

I felt a little awkward because I needed to exchange a set of saucepans that were unsuitable. Brad ensured the process was quick and easy, and provided an alternative product at a good price.

Store LocationMoonah, Hobart
General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Harris Scarfe compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Alexii
AlexiiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A good store.

We had bought a Stanley Rogers Noah 56 piece cutlery set some months ago. having only 2 of us living here we hadn't used every piece until recently when I used a previously unused fork to find it quite rough along one edge. The remainder of the pieces were quite OK.We took it back to the local HS store to show them and ask if they could replace that piece. As they couldn't do so, the retail assistant asked us to bring in the hole set and either exchange it for some other set or take a refund. On doing that we found only 2 types of sets there, neither of which we wanted so we took the refund. There were no problems at all. Great service, Harris Scarf.

Store LocationGoulburn

Fantastic customer service

My pie maker died after 6months. Kotara shop closed down so I went greenhills at maitland. Very pleasant experience exchanged and got $35 too as the product was on sale.

Store LocationGreenhills at Maitland
Sheryn H.
Sheryn H.Victoria

Couldn't fault this store

The price for same quality (indeed same) items is not matched elsewhere. Shepparton store manager was fabulous and swift to rectify a problem I had with a vacuum, and a less than helpful young employee. Great range. Very satisfied with our local store.

Store LocationShepparton