Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 2 of 3)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)

Anne C
Anne CMelbourne

Thank you Andrew, Area Manager for the fantastic help you gave me at the Forest Hill store.

Carmela
Carmela

This store is always well stocked, the staff are friendly and great value

Bought a few things over the years, At elizabeth store, of harris Scarfe. The sstaff are always so friendly and helpful.
Yesterday i bough a pair of Sandler sandals, heavily reduced. Lots of products to choose from. I love the Store.

Dee
DeeWagga Wagga

New Bronson Polos terrible

The new big men’s range of Bronson Polo shirts Is terrible. Harris Scarfe changed them from Cotton polyester to plain cotton last season. These have always been a fantastic shirt up until recently. They now shrink in the length and stretch in the width making them look awful after one wash. Please change them back.

Jennifer M
Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle free exchange-without receipt

I nervously went to exchange sheets at Tarneit store, knowing I had no receipt. No problem! The operator was so friendly and polite. I knew the purchase date from a bank statement, and she found it on their system immediately. She even offered a refund. Lovely experience.

Andrée R
Andrée RAU

fabulous service

After trawling all the local shops, large and small, for bright coloured bed linen without success I went online to Harris Scarfe late Thursday night. I have previously loved their range at the Ulladulla store every New Year when I visit the south coast. Found precisely what I wanted at 50% off and they arrived Monday afternoon. Great quality and perfect colours (I bought 2 sets - one bright orange and one bright green) so I'm a very happy customer.

Moon
Moon

Amazing place to shop and great customer service

Aside from enjoying shopping at harris scarfe i had a problem with one of their products and they were very professional and helpful... very happy with their customer service and support

Excellent online shopping

Absolutely wonderful, my artical arrived in record time, completely satisfied with the service and products a great place to shop and also to purchase online

loula
loulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cast iron classica

I was given a cast iron grill it was in store purchase used it once when i went to clean it i notice a chip on top of one of the groves rang the store as i did not have a receipt but the price tag was on it for $129.95 they could only give me $25 which i refused it dose state 25 years warrenty ha what a joke .

chris
chrisQueensland

packed great

i have bought lots on lime from harris scarf
i am very happy with the way the pack there stuff
somethings come seperate but im fine with that.
no problems at all withthere customer service

just perfect

I bought 2 items online , very easy process had an email response in minutes and package well fast postage

Fantastic service

Ordered a Smith & Noble Airfryer for daughters birthday and had it delivered in 5 days.
Excellent service and she loves the Airfryer.

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Love harriscarfe products! Some great one of kind items. Prices vary from low to high depending on what you're after. Have bought, clothing, kitchenware through to pillows and they never dissapoint. Only cons are that online shopping is not informative as most products have little to no descriptions of the products which is something you need when shopping online. Second option at checkout for authorisation for parcels to be left unattended if no one is home and lastly customer service and knowledge of products should be improved with the staff at the carindale store.

Best service

Went into Harris scarfe Erina store today Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff and a great shop.Well done you all have done very well.Oh and great specials

Thanks all good

BLOSSOM
BLOSSOMCanberra Central 2601, ACT

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE AND CANBERRA DICKSON STORE

Great customer service... Employees are knowledgeable of their products and very helpful.

Polite workers and very helpful on the phone as well as in person.

Keep up the great work.

Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some great bargains from this store.

I have found some great bargains in this store recently. Top quality products and really good prices with some super bargains.

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My name is Jenny Langmead, I would like management to know in particular a lovely Lady by the name of Tanya 1546 who works at front counter of your Elizabeth Branch, she is very professional & a pleasure to speak too when served, also knows her job & works very hard. Tanya has served us on many occasions & has excellent Customer Service skills & rapport with customers, which is lacking these days. Please i would appreciate this to be passed on to Management.

Khai
KhaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6 out of 5 star customer service

What a customer service experience! Was looking for a specific pillow on a special promotion, and couldn't make it to other HS outlets except the one on Spencer St. Called them and was told they were out of stock, but Jenny, the Store Manager caught me off-guard. She said she would personally source the pillow for me from a sister outlet! Pillow was also ready for collection on promised date. Top notch experience, and will be telling friends about HS, especially this outlet! If there's a higher position, please promote Jenny!

Bazza
Bazza

City Service very impressive!

Bought a defective vacuum cleaner. Was stressed because I lost my receipt. Cassie in Spencer St outlet was wonderful and incedibly friendly. Promote her NOW!

Jan Gielnik
Jan GielnikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic products & Service

I have been buying at Harris Scarfe for 3 years now and find their range of products at very good quality which I use in my business & home. They offer Australia products. At least their are staff to assist you and when / if you return a product they always accept it same as the Bunnings store. Michael at Sunbury store was very help this week with good advise and recommendations. Great to have a business that provides competitive products with service.
Keep up the good work

Vic
VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

recently I had tried to get an instruction manual for a product, they sell, they were amazing, they sent me a pd f .I was amazed at their professional manner, they did everything to assist. I would recommend Harris Scarfe to any one wanting good old fashioned quality service. well done !

Fast delivery perfect dress purchases

Ordered 2 dresses that I had my eye on after seeing both in store, but not in my size. Ordered Tuesday afternoon delivered Friday morning. Both fit perfectly look fabulous and where excellent value, reduced in price even taking into account the $10 delivery charge.

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Harris Scarfe Eastland

Have always purchased Miele Vacuums but thought I'd try a VAX. What a mistake!! After 3 uses I couldn't take it, it made a lot noise with terrible suction, hard to manoeuvre, hose kinks and this is on hard floors. I phoned VAX and they were aloof and very rude, pretty much bad luck not much we can do, they completely handballed it to Harris Scarfe. Spoke to Harris Scarfe customer service, they listened to what I said and were so helpful. Within 30 mins I had the store manager (Ross?) phone me and offer an exchange (unfortunately they don't stock Miele) or refund. Thanks Harris Scarfe it's appreciated. I will never buy a VAX product but will definitely shop at Harris Scarfe.

MissyFishy
MissyFishyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product description needs work!

The electric blankets online do not have proper product descriptions. I rang a local store and got a bit more information. All products shown need to display full product details, especially online. This makes it much easier to make a decision. The customer service person in store was not very 'interested' in my query. I know they're probably very busy, but personnel perhaps need to be better trained to handle customer queries. It would also be great if the online store operated at the weekend, even with limited hours. Many people only have time to shop at weekends, even online.

Cobra302
Cobra302Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

12 litre Air fryer

The air fryer works well but very noisy. The top does not seal and so rattles. The fan noise is loud and annoying.

AIF
AIFtanilba bay

I am a happy customer of HS

I have been a customer for about five years. Sometimes I fail to get the required size and colour of items but the delivery has always been fast and reliable.

Other General Merchandise Shops