Harris Scarfe

Online Store, Physical Stores (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (19)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (19)

Michelle
MichelleMount Gambier

Harris Scarfe great online service over past few years

So far..so good, judging by other reviews.Have bought clothes,homewares online because no local store in Mt Gambier..fast post and good competitive pricing.So thought I would check out their recent sales on electrical items.Smith and Nobel bread maker and ice cream maker both really good discount so had nothing to lose.HS Elizabeth SA sent both items on the same day purchased and was well packaged..so thankyou to the team there.Both machines work really well,especially for the pricepoint.Cheers!

Ladies fashion & store layout

Moruya store. Quality of fabrics, choice of styles/fashion and general store layout has really deteriorated over the last twelve months and I can no longer find anything to wear here. Clothing has become dull & old fashioned which is such a pity and it is no longer the bustling store it used to be.

Store LocationMoruya - no purchase
Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All Smile’s - Excellent Customer Service

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationKilkenny South Australia & Devonport Tasmania.
Laura
Laura

Very satisfied customer only took a few days from when I bought my airfryer to being delivered, airfryer works perfectly. And delivery was very quick. ,could not be happier with my experience

donnyluv
donnyluvBuderim

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Happy Customer

I must admit, I placed my first two orders with the Harris Scarfe on-line store before reading any on-line reviews. I don't normally do this after being burnt by another retailer a few years back. After reading the reviews here I was a bit worried, however I must say that my orders were packed and shipped within days of them being placed.

The delivery was on time, the items were packed carefully and they both items arrived as described and undamaged.

I would definitely shop with and recommend Harris Scarfe on-line. My experience has been awesome.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and price

My online order was dispatched on the next day and delivered earlier than advised. I am happy with quality and price of the purchased item (cotton pyjama set). Thank you.

Coco
Coco

delivery as expected, within given time frame

Was very nervous about order after reading the reviews here, wrote to customer support. Feedback was given within 24 hours. Complete order was delivered in 8 business days. Would order again.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only one item from my order arrived

I ordered several items ten days ago. Received tracking number for all the items supposedly being delivered together and only one Item arrives. Have emailed them and awaiting a response. Don’t think they are geared up for online deliveries.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best chopping board for your home

On Saturday 22nd August 2020 I bought a Stanley Rogers Acacia Cutting Board Medium for $19.97 with postage of $10 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it to chop things while I am cooking for when my family and friends come over. The staff were amazing and the service was fantastic because they delivered it to me with Express Post for free, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Sue Nicholls
Sue NichollsHobart, TAS

Love this site

Great specials online and plenty of items to choose from. Generally fast post. Love Harris Scarfe. Have bought plenty of linen online and kitchen items. Easy site to shop from with good photos and easy ordering.

Casey
CaseyWimmera, VIC

Quick postage and easy to purchase

Fantastic prices available on site, and free postage with the minimum postage was perfect as I needed a few items for my kitchen. I've since used all products purchased and all are perfect just as advertised

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Sad they are closing

The layout of the store Airport West store was fine , clear big signage as too where some items are would make a big difference. It was neat and tidy too.

There where prices up for some items but not all which was a bit annoying.

We bought stone pots and pans and we were very happy with these easy to clean products literally no more scrubbing. We bought plates Maxwell Williams and some loose items too and pillows were at a good price too. Will be back before they close.

Staff at register needed a boost me up they gave customer service without a smile . Only one floor staff visible and no assistance was given either. But considering they might be affected with the job losses I can surpass that.

Will be back to buy more

Store LocationHarris scarfe airport west

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality

Everything I’ve brought from Harris Scarfe has been great quality! I have recently just brought a healthy choice dehydrator and also a wool quilt, both have been fantastic, the staff are always helpful and friendly

Store LocationShepparton
Dawn Craig
Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

Am so glad a friend recommended a visit to the Mackay store and was very pleasantly surprised. Have purchased clothing and homewares on many occasions and very happy with all purchases. Prices are very reasonable, comprehensive choice and friendly service at the check out. Quality in every case has been excellent. Couldn't ask for more.

Store LocationMackay store in Canelands Shopping Centre.
wendy
wendyHobart, TAS

irons

great store for bargains you can always find something cheaper than anywhere else and very good brands. the iron i got was a saving of 70% off . i even got an iron in my fav colour (purple) it ironed out every crease.