Harris Scarfe

Harris Scarfe (page 3 of 3)

Physical Stores, Online Store
Listing monitored by Harris Scarfe

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)

Come to Albury if you want good customer service

I always purchase my linen here. The customer service is consistently good with people sharing knowledge about the products. They have quality sheets, dona and pillows. The store is well organised and people are friendly.

AIF
AIFtanilba bay

I am a happy customer of HS

I have been a customer for about five years. Sometimes I fail to get the required size and colour of items but the delivery has always been fast and reliable.

Antonio
Antonio

First time shopping online.....

Bought 2 sets of dinnerware plates and some small items, yes did arrive in 3 lots but when I complaint about 2 bowls been damaged during transport, no many questions asked they did replace straight away.... Good experience overall!!

Gary L
Gary LBrisbane

Really great to shop at this store

Approximately 2months ago I went to the Morayfield store to buy a Food Processor...ended up with a Russell Hobbs Processor...the staff made my shopping experience absolutely great...For such young staff they were very helpful, friendly and informative...all had smiles as if they were pleased to be doing that job...I hope they keep up the great customer relations...also prices are very competitive, store very clean and organized, and there is a large range of products.

Tom_70
Tom_70Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good after sale service

I order fairly regularly from their online specials. I have had a couple of incorrect or incomplete items sent which were promptly fixed by a call to their toll free service line. Shipping is reasonably fast (a week to receive at the most) via Aus post and their online stock levels are accurate.
Great after sale service, accurate stock levles, fast shipping.
A couple of incorrect / incomplete items received but rapidly and easily fixed.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Customer feedback, Harris Scarfe Womens dept.Adelaide City store.

Your store employee, [Personal Name Removed], was invaluable with her assistance in the Women's Dept.with the selection of clothes for my 80 year old mother. Her friendliness,time,patience and advise indicated to me she has great customer service skills. She took the time and care to assist with selection. Well done!

Best manager and staff

I would like to say what a pleasure it is to shop at Harris Scarfe Ulverstone Tasmania. I have shopped at all the other stores in Tasmania, but the service I have recieved from the manager and staff at the Ulverstone store is the best. I travel from Launceston to Ulverstone to shop. I would like to congratulate [name removed] on the job she does as the manager, nothing is a problem to her, always has a smile for every one and treats each customer that they are VIP customer. Her staff are the most helpful people I have had the pleasure to be served by.

Trid
TridWestern District, VIC

Consistently great service

I regularly shop at Harris Scarfe in Geelong and find their service and product range (especially bedding) one of the best in the area. Wait for their sales as prices are usually very good (and they'll price match if you see better). Service standard has improved over the years, I wish I could say the same about Target and Big W.
Service, range and prices.

JessV
JessVMelbourne

First time buying online with HS

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from their online store and thought it was pretty good service. Two pairs came first and i thought they had forgotten the third so i called them and they were very helpful and told me that they were delayed and had just been mailed out. So i did have to wait a week or two for all 3 pair but still was happy considering the shoes were very expensive but i got 50 % off them.
Good customer service on the phone
Had order shipped in two lots

Dshopping Lover
Dshopping LoverMELBOURNE

Great prices Great Service

notcold1
notcold1AU

Great kitchen bargains to be had

This shop has so many bargains they have fantastic specials on all the time. They have top of the range name brand kitchen pots and pans and many kitchen accessories that are heaps cheaper then the recommended retail price. They also have fantastic specials regularly i got a pan set that was meant to be $689 and it was this price in all the other stores including Myers and David Jones. At Harris Scarfe i got the set on special for $150 and they are just fantastic i would highly recommend it and i now don't shop anywhere else for kitchen supplies.
great specials

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.PatchBrisvegas QLD

Great discounted brand names won't buy anywhere else

MichaelLam
MichaelLamAU

Cheap shop with some bargains

I have shopped at Harris Scarfe for years and recently purchased their 'deal of the week' online. I have always found their products the cheapest on the market and they have some great brands.
Cheap, great range
Service can be poor at times

tsetse
tsetseAU

Good store

I don't have any bad experience with Harris Scarfe so far. I get Harris Scarfe's discount catalogue every week, and I always check for stuff on special. Great discounts for good quality products. I've bought a pasta machine at $35 (50% off), cast iron pan $37 (about 70 - 80% off) and some diana ferrari supersoft shoes under $50 per pair (50% off) etc. Having said that, you do need to shop around and compare prices.

I agree with some reviewers that the staff won't hang around customers, who might get frustrated when they want assistance. Personally I don't have that problem. If you take the items to the cashier counter and ask the staff, they all seem quite friendly and helpful.
Great discounts, good products

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

qqbrightstar
qqbrightstar

Good

The product seems not very fashionable for clothes and manchester. For electronic product, ususally you won't find the new products available in other big stores are available here. The brand of many products are also seems only available in this store, therefore lack of comparsion of the quality and price.
Location of some of the stores in Canberra is convenient. The price is cheap when certain items in on special.
When items (particularly good product that the same brand is comparable at other big stores)are on special, usually they are not availalbe even if you are there at the store pretty early. A bit disappointed.

Mostly a handy to where I live, that is Moonah store, occasionally visiting your Hobart store, as above your service is as I say goes highly recomended. Pricing is affordable, quality always. Even when Ive been to Adelaide, it is excellent.
Kindest Regards
Peter Barr
Have found in mens clothing, QUALITY that is best, service always friendly. Staff are most helpful.
Removal of The Cafe from Harris Scarfe in Hobart, it was a place where to meet, and have a coffee or a meal or both.

tasmaid
tasmaid

Good

Harris scarfe has always been a great store I have shopped with them for many years never had a problem of any kind their sales are great I buy almost all my kitchen ware there when there is a sale on savings are great also manchester carry some top brands of towels and bed linen also pillows once again wait for a sale they discount down really well staff over all have been very helpful and friendly like anywhere you occasionally will come across somebody having a bad day but guess if we are to be honest we all have them.
location ...good sales

jennyking
jennyking

Good

It was a pleasure to shop there and even though not close to my house, was worth the extra drive.
I will definitely go there again if my local Harris Scarfe does not stock sale items.
I thought the shop in Cranbourne was very well set ou particularly for a busy sale. The staff were helpful and happy in their job. Compared to other Harris Scarfe shops this shop was a pleasure to shop at. It was a fantastic sale and I saved sevral hundreds of dollars.
Some of the aisles were narrow particularly in crockery which made it dificult to manoeuvre a trolley and possible mishaps could happen with children.

Tom48