Harley-Davidson Dyna Fat Bob

Harley-Davidson Dyna Fat Bob

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Harley-Davidson? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Handling
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

What a bike!

I only moved to Harley Davidson recently from Ducati. The hard thing I had to face is to find a bike so it was not too much of a culture shock for me. I ended up getting the FXDR and realised the Fat Bob was the better choice so I traded in the FXDR only recently. Wow, what a bike. It feels like riding an italian bike again. Need to change if you are into exhaust sound but not bad.

Purchased in March 2021.

Harley Davidson FXDF 2013 Fat Bob

Date PurchasedOct 2016
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it

Happy wife happy life so the saying goes and yes my wife loves going for rides with me on the FATBOB, we bought it last year and have done 15000 klms on it and every day is and absolute blast, had Vance and Hines exhaust with a stage 2 up grade now it hammers and sounds awesome, have had no trouble or issues with the Bike to date, its been a joy to own as my previous bike which I still have and ride a Yamaha XJR 1300 So riding styles and handling dynamics had to be adjusted with the Big bore Harley.

Highly recommend

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Robert13
Robert13AU

Harley Fat Bob 2016 - Never too old

Date PurchasedAug 2016

The ultimate Harley Davidson

Brought fatbob 2016 model from HD Perth, Helen was awesome, helped me with everything , also got upgrades Vance and Hines long shot exhaust system , screaming eagle air intake and stage 3 race tune and saved about $5000 due to paying cash, sounds and goes like a rocket. Awesome harley

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Sleighman
SleighmanTallahassee

Why you want this bike.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Dav
DavAdelside

Beastly

One of the best bikes I've owned handles great looks good comfortable little bit of vibration it's a harley got used to it luv the the bike going for a stage 3 soon test drive other bikes fatbob. Come up trumps was going for a softail glad I didn't made the right choice

Date PurchasedNov 2014
wayne_gibbs
wayne_gibbs

Owned & ridden much better bikes-overrated

Bought my second Harley, a 2013 Fat Bob with the exhaust, intake and tuner done, 1500 ks on it. Power delivery is nice throughout the rev range. Gearing is great with seamless gear changes. Suspension is rubbish giving a very harsh ride on rough surfaces. Fork seal failures probably owing to the weight of front wheel etc, front brake master cylinder kit required just out of warranty with only 5000ks on it, not happy at all. Hate the stupid switchgear particularly the indicators. Don't buy a Harley unless you are only after the image of telling people with no idea that 'I own a Harley'. It's on the market to be sold.

Rocketman
RocketmanHamilton

2009 Harley Davidson Fatbob 96cub inch

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Surprised me how goid

I have loved the fat bob from first sight. Stout and tough. The ride of my 2008 is what surprised me most. Nothing like the sportster 1200 I had. Plush by comparo. Handling belies its size. Brakes don't feel up to it, but it's for cruising, not for racing. Very very happy.

Tim S
Tim SMackay

Faster than a Breakout

Rough as guts

Ok first time Harley fat bob owner . Test rode a 2015 bought a 2013 model with 800 K's on the clock .On the freeway or on a smooth road great corners well I was very impressed but take it off the smooth road watt a different storey!!!!! Very clunky front and back feel every bump through the seat bounces across the road can feel every thing through the bars . So can some one tell me how to fix it or she's going to go cheap.Love the look ,the sound the engine but the ride sorry ,