Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Harley-Davidson? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Mileage 2,000 km
  • Fuel Efficiency
  • Comfort
  • Handling

Love the whole package

I bought my 2005 XL 1200 Custom on a whim. Super happy with it. Great for highway jaunts as well as around town. Plenty of power and effortless torque. My wife is comfortable on the back too. Well built and solid. Handling is more than reasonable. Rear suspension could be better. Exudes smiles every time I ride it. Great vibe and character. It’s an original. Not some retro styled wanna be. I love my Ducati’s and Moto Guzzi’s, but the 1200 Custom fits right in my garage as a viable alternative when I just want to chill and just enjoy the ride. Big enough and enough power. Not so big like you’re sailing a cruise ship. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2019 for $4,500.00.

MJR-Love To Test
MJR-Love To TestSouth East Queensland, QLD

1200 Custom. A Different Experience!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Leigh Jensen
Leigh JensenPerth

Smiles for miles

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Quality workmanship

I have problem with the ridding stability with this bike so I deside with my mechanic to take closer look and see what is wrong and we was absolutely stun how the back wheel is mouted to a main frame on this xl 1200 harley.The engeneers at Harley Davidson Joking with as .work on frame this is technical catastrophe !!! And for that money it’s a terrible job what they did!! If you don’t believe
See your self.sory bud I have to writ-it.so next time i will buy bike from company that know what they doing!!milan v.

Date PurchasedMay 2009
Cruiser Bikes

Find out how Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom compares to other Cruiser Bikes

Sunset_Sam
Sunset_SamPerth, WA

HARLEY DAVIDSON 2005 XL1200C 'Custom'

Date PurchasedNov 2016

sanshar2002
sanshar2002

Fast and loud

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Rod
Rod

Just a great old school bike with a splash of modern

Other Cruiser Bikes

Worst bike I have ever owned

Bought the 2013 model harley sporster custom. Has broken down three times had the computer break down and they reset computer then riding home the computer shut itself and was replaced. This time it died again and when the fuel sensor in tank was removed it was open electrical and was broken very dangerus. This bike has only done 4200 kms and is nearly out of warranty. And showing rust. Harley did fix the problems no questions asked as they should. However very unsatisfied with this model it has some good points as a cruiser but in my opinion the quality of this bike is not great for what there worth.

Cruiser Bikes

Love it!

Great bike!Been riding for over 30 years. Purchased a 2014 1200custom, and never had any problems with it. Just love it!

kateklism