Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (165)

David

DavidBrisbane

Excellent service

We contacted Harvey Norman after 2 competitors of theirs were unable to supply the washing machine as advertised on their websites. Harvey Norman at Everton Park had plenty in stock and we were given excellent service from Craig who also threw in a surge buster for free. He explained the ins and outs of the product and we were soon heading home with the machine loaded in the back of the car. We couldn't have wished for a better customer experience all round.

Store LocationEverton Park Brisbane

Happy customer

Thank you to Paul Young at Harvey Norman Midland, very helpful and friendly in buying our new fridge and to the delivery team..

Store LocationMidland
MRC

MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iRobot price

I bought this iRobot vacuum for $1700 from HN. That evening I found out Cosco has the same product for $1460 in stock. I went to request for refund but they gave me a $150 store voucher. When asked them to match the Cosco price, they just wouldn’t care. I still can’t understand why they gave me the store credit and also $100 less. I did not want to have an argument in the store. I request for the $100 credit please. When you claim you match the prices, you have to stand by it and not take people for granted.

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Store LocationErina
Tony Green

Tony Green Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service quality at chirnside Park store.

My complete attitude to harvey Norman changed when I was assisted by Nicola at chirnside park. She put me at ease immediately, found what I was searching for instantly, organised a great price with a charming attitude. I returned just recently for more product. Nicola was there again, remembered my preference and once again her service was fabulous. I have already recommended a close friend to Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

Store LocationChirnside Park Victoria
Black Ice

Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

Store LocationChadstone, Victoria
David R

David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

Store LocationFyshwick
kanna g.

kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

Store LocationHoppers crossing, Victoria
CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Store LocationBurleigh waters

Amanda T

Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Store LocationHervey Bay
Never again

Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Aimee

AimeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Steve Harvey Norman Harvey Bay

We brought a brand new TV and accidentally threw out the remote with packaging. One phone call and we were lucky enough to get St.eve and he had us sorted out with a new one within the hour. You’re a legend St.eve

Store LocationHarvey Bay
Nandasiri

NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

Store LocationBroadmeadows
MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Bundall QLD store

Saturday morning, December 12, 2020, I needed to order a replacement for my 12 year old microwave oven.

After contacting a similar company on the Gold Coast, and finding their order/delivery systems useless, I contacted Harvey Norman at Bundall.

Around 10.10am phoned the Bundall store - the store phone was answered immediately, transferred to Massey - arranged payment, delivery and installation within ten minutes. Invoice was emailed within ten minutes.

Consequently, the microwave was delivered and installed by 11.35am the same morning.
Excellent customer service!!!

Store LocationBUNDALL - GOLD COAST QUEENSALND
Troj

Troj

No zip pay instore

No zip pay instore only online, special wasn't advertised online only in store,so had to buy a voucher to use zip pay and to get the special, (which still turned out to be more expensive than the other competitors that weren't even on sale!)then had to wait 24 hours for clearance online...an absolute joke, coming from a man who whined about everyone buying online and causing him to lose business...guess what Jerry Harvey you'll never get my business again...absolute shambles,and overpriced!!!

Store LocationGympie
Appliance Retailers

Very personalized customer service - Thank you Hitesh !!!

I Bought AC and Portable Air cooler from Harvey Norman Store Sunshine. I was amazed by the customer service provided by Mr Hitesh. He was very good on explaining the product and its features and also to read customer mind and offer relevant product which made it easy for me to decide. He is a star to Harvey Norman Team in Sunshine, I am sure all other staffs are amazing as well.

Store LocationSunshine, VIC
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude - taking money and not getting the product

Store LocationPreston Victoria
Lyn K.

Lyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service at HN.

Great service and product knowledge from Michelle Famularo at Chirnside Park Harvey Norman.
We were buying a fridge.
Recommend the service

Store LocationChirnside Park
Stephen Hinder

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad installers on washing machine.

Norma Carrier

Norma CarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratch and dent

Hi guys we bought a washing machine , dishwasher, 2 fridges and a whole lot of other things over the years at the scratch and dent section. Honestly would not shop anywhere else. The guys at the Bundall store are so pleasant and helpful keep up the good work.

Store LocationBundall Qld