Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

2.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Dan
DanHamlyn terrace

Great safety net depending on cost

Purchased an em7000 cafe series coffee machine 3.5 years later it developed a small leak. Claimed with product care plan and received a 600 store credit to purchase new machine

garryaussie
garryaussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vax vacuum cleaner - Pet pro

Bought Vax from Harvey Norman 2 Mths later the head stopped functioning. Went to store ( Broadmeadows ) they ordered new one after 2 weeks rang to see if had arrived. Not yet so they rang rep he said on the way.
1 more week goes by rang again and they said they will get back to me as they don't know where it is.
Very frustrating when under warranty. If i ordered a new one i think they would have it within the week.
I order from China and get within 4 days. Go figure

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadmeadows
Simon
Simon

Too big to have average customer service.

They have a bad return policy. They're average at everything else, but their return policy is the reason I won't be returning.

You just can't return items unless they're broken. You may have been sold on a product to realise the sales rep lied and the reviews are actually terrible, too bad. No returns.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

Very Happy with my service.

I was very worried after buying a Steamer for my tiles that I would be taken for a ride when it turned out it wasn't what I was looking for. But I was completely wrong! The Bondi Junction staff were nothing but nice and helped me get a full refund right away! It's a shame the product wasn't right but the service was a delight! :)

Store LocationBondi Junction

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions