2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No

First class service

I have been a customer of Harvey Norman Cannonvale for over ten years. The staff are knowledgeable and customer service & product warranties, are outstanding. This retail appliance store is customer focused & reliable. The delivery men are careful, curtious & cheerful. Many thanks.

Store LocationCannonvale
Gail G.
Gail G.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Midland Store - I had to return a kettle that I bought 18 months ago and it was still covered under warranty. The sales assistant from that section Kate was very professional and obliging, in no time I had a brand new kettle. Her customer service was excellent.

Store LocationMidland WA
Gary Rumble
Gary RumbleMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service - Aubrey at Coffs Harbour

We have bought a few items from Harvey Norman Coffs Harbour over the years (and from competitors while we were away and having a house built). We have dealt a few times with a gentleman called Aubrey in appliances. We have found he is great to deal with - always quick with a solution for any problems we have had.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Diltal
DiltalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Broadway customer service

A few weeks back I went to the broadway store to return a faulty item. I was particularly impressed with staff members Elliot, Michelle and Alison, who dealt with my case with professionalism and respect. They were courteous and helpful from the very beginning until the issue was finally resolved. Thank you again, we appreciate all your time and effort.

Store LocationBroadway
Rina
RinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank You for considering!

We bought a sunbeam glide iron months ago in Cairns branch and find out while i was ironing its leaking badly and i had my arm burnt from the steam. It took us a while to bring it back as we were moving to a different country.
We had a quick break and brought it back with us in Brisbane Branch. We’re happy that they’re eager to reimburse us the amount we payed. Then we bought a new one. Very good iron this time! And i love it.
At the end of settling we found out that the lady who served us in Cairns is the same lady that served as in Brisbane as her name is in the invoice . How ironic! She gave us an excellent service.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Cairns
Ellie
EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Variety of Stock with Quality

I went there for mobile phone accessories and they got what I exactly wants. The price is not too bad for me and many discount items in the store too.

Store LocationBroadmeadows
kylie333
kylie333

Amazing Customer Service

We recently renovated and had to buy new fridge, stove, dishwasher, split systems etc. Went to Harvey Norman Thomastown and dealt with Helder Patricio. He was so informative, not pushy and let us go and do our research. We later called him and did all our sales over the phone. It was so easy and convenient. Later on we found out that one of the split systems was faulty upon installation. I called Helder at 330pm on a Friday and he had a new one delivered on the Saturday and the faulty one removed. Truly incredible. We now buy all our items at Harvey Norman thomastown without question.

Store LocationThomastown
Winston7
Winston7Far North Queensland, QLD

ARISTON MICROWAVE

Don't watch MasterChef or even like cooking. I was suggested the Ariston Microwave and agree that the simplicity of the product has improved my attitude towards cooking. Just so easy.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Cairns

Jackson Tei
Jackson TeiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High Quality Appliances, Excellent Customer Service, Keeps Their Promises

I've been using Harvey Norman for years and bought several appliances from them (Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers, Dishwashing Machine, Ovens, Microwaves etc)

- Everything I bought would last for years, but when it does break down, it would have a warranty that Harvey Norman promises to replace or repair.
- I have had all my appliances replaced/repaired as promised by the warranties
- Their delivery team that comes to pick up, set up and drop off are professional and gives great advice on how to look after your appliances

Great Tip:
Buy Harvey Norman merchandise only when they have discounts or bargain for a deal!
They would always bring their prices down

Appliance Retailers

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions